Blocks ownership

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  stog 9 years, 4 months ago.

Stog, from what I thought, and reading various other postings is, it is those apartments in the rental agreement that sambala are using for staff, and management guests! Others who have completed should also see if their apartments are being used, even when not in the rental pool as developers seem to be making a habit of just letting anyone use empty properties, without paying the owners!
    The ownership issue, I though the village was 100% sold out before work commenced, which also begs the question on the most recent topic started by sambala about UN SOLD properties?…on a phase that was sold out?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
    stog

Understand from a source that Sambala own one of the blocks on the village for there staff.
    Possibly A block anyone heard anything?

karl

Has block A been repaired yet,, from the subsidence that it had..

bimota

was the subsidence due to the foundations not being properly compacted

ulluvator

nice one bimota lol

karl

Has block A been repaired and if the subsidenc was due to poor workmanship then the insurance on that block will not pay out for it to be fixed..
    Can anyone who owns in block A tell me if it has been fixed yet..

andy59

Karlking,

My understanding is that the Village was 100% sold out but maybe some investors who are no longer in a position to complete their purchase have had their properties repossessed and it is these which Sambala are now struggling to sell.

Karl,

In TSOG’s report following their site visit last year, they said that the corner of Block A where the crack had appeared had been underpinned so presumably, problem solved.

karl

Hi Andy,, Well we can take that with a pinch of salt then..
    TSOG said pay the IPO and look what happend..

Give me more wine

stog

and is the other part DINE!

stog

Anyway a few Sambalian posters on here I understand are in Block A, and I was fishing to see if they was staff or not, no one came on and said Hi Im an investor!

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.