Block E to D

This topic contains 19 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  sylden1 8 years, 3 months ago.

Just contact Turinvest and let them know you wish to transfer, they will let you know of availability and pass on all relevant paperwork to your solicitor.

Viewing 4 replies - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Replies
    rugbyandbeer

Hi all-I am one of the people in Block E- I have not been contacted by soliciotrs, Eva Caldera or whatever, I have never had any mail etc from Turinvest.
    Wot is happening-I would like to know if anyone is considering transferring en masse? If so, what happens to the rest? What are the ‘lawyers’ saying?
    Is anybody suing?
    Wot!!!!!!!

one john

Sounds like we cannot trust what our little friend says.

chez

rugbyandbeer

i was told by them in a face to face meeting that all of block was now transferred into d as block e has been shelved
    you need to contact your lawyer asap
    i have a bad feeling about blocks d and e i dont think they have any intention of finishing it
    chez

sylden1

@typical wrote:

Can anyone give me details of the process of transferring from Block E to D? Who suggested the transfer? When did it take place? Was there a contract of transfer?

Is anyone looking to transfer from E to D now or has been refused?

I am in same position I would be grateful if you could email me at sylvia22@eircom.net.

Dublin 01 8321106

Many thanks

Sylvia Brennan

Viewing 4 replies - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.