Just contact Turinvest and let them know you wish to transfer, they will let you know of availability and pass on all relevant paperwork to your solicitor.
Can anyone give me details of the process of transferring from Block E to D? Who suggested the transfer? When did it take place? Was there a contract of transfer?
Is anyone looking to transfer from E to D now or has been refused?
Thanks flyer. I simply don’t believe Turinvest can give proper, honest answers. They say that everyone in E has been transferred over, which I can’t believe is right.
What I would like to know is what is the intention for Block E? is it empty?, does anyone want to transfer over to D? Are Turinvest making active attempts to encourage people to move over to D?
we changed blocks about two years ago and it was a simple process
im not sure but i thought d was sold out
block e is in the same condition as four years ago
only turinvest can answer these questions for you
contact christiane at least she will reply but you may not like the answers
anybody had any contact from turinvest over the last few days
the website has disappeared not to sure if to be worried or not
Hi, I still have an apartment in Block E. It was our solicitor that recommended the change to Block D which he is currently persuing, however, he advises it will be a long and drawn out process
rickymike and louiseMember
Good luck with a reply from Turinvest – we’ve been waiting for 5 months now for a promised Block D update. The relationship with Turinvest is all one way – we pay they delay!
Mike & Louise
I can confirm Christiane is still working. I have had a few responses (although not to the questions I have asked) recently. The web site which has not been updated for two years is down for refurbishment which is kind of ironic really and my contact on the island tells me that workers are still on and around Block D although difficult to make out if they are working.
IF Rwalker wants to transfer into Block D he is welcome to contact me.rugbyandbeerMember
hi all-i am in block E and can tell you that no one has transferred me to D or contacted me for about a year!!!
Solicitors Eva Marie seems unaware or oblivious!
You need to get in touch with Turinvest and ask to be switched to Block D.
I did this about 18 months ago.
Just had an e mail from Christine saying the completion date for D remains Dec 11.[:p]
Thanks Typical, I will contact you once my wife recieves feedback from our solicitor. She’s on the case at the moment so we should hear soon
That’s fine Ricky. I have not unleashed my wife yet on Turinvest although fully intend doing so when things get nasty and bloody.
I do have a solution to this problem subject to Turinvest behaving properly.
At a recent meeting with Oliver he said all block E people had been relocated to C or D. Can anyone confirm this ? He now says he has E to sell all over again and even offered me one. I did not bother to ask the price and wish him luck.
he told me block e was not going to be finished
Oliver is incorrect.
Our solicitors advise that they are representing a number of people still wishing to transfer from Bock E to Block D. They indicate that they are representing up to six purchasers which we are one of. They have written to Turinvest stating our desire to move and we await their response. I will advise if there is any movement and hope they accept our proposal
Thanks rwalker, i know what he told Chez then a week later its all change. Just trying to see if we can trust what our new friend says.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.