block D

This topic contains 452 replies, has 36 voices, and was last updated by  one john 7 years, 12 months ago.

I Have friends over there and they assure me that they are working flat out to finish block D for xmas.

Viewing 15 replies - 46 through 60 (of 452 total)
  • Replies
    rj

quote:

Originally posted by SNEDDS

Hello RJ,
    I would be glad to share any info or pictures that I have taken, all you need to do is give me your e-mail address as I would rather answer any questions you have privately and not on a forum.

Thanks,
    SNEDDS

Hi Snedds thanks, jones43 at tiscali dot co dot uk

Rob

chez

snedds

is there no work going on block d at all then
    easy for you to say be patientyou are in yours lol
    waited 3 years so far
    are the any a few empty in block c as that could be
    an option
    upload any photos please

chez

snedds

Hello Chez,
    Again as I said to RJ give me you e-mail addy and I will pass on the info you require, as for your previous questions there was work going on at Block D every day that I was there but the amount of people that were on site did suggest to me that it would take some time before it would be completed and as far as I know from the answers I have had Block C has about half of its apartments unsold so this could be an option for you.
    You would be better contacting Turinvest directly to see if they will give you a swap.

SNEDDS

chez

snedds

narborough taxis @ btconnect.com

tried emailing them but no response so far
    hope that is not bad sign

chez

typical
    Quote:
    Originally posted by chez

snedds

narborough taxis @ btconnect.com

tried emailing them but no response so far
    hope that is not bad sign

chez

I have been told that no apartments are available in block c!!! I’m sure that’s not the case but what can you do!!!

I’m told….wait for it….block d will be completed by the end of the year. Again they have not said what year!. Sneaky.

But snedds thanks for the positive post and can’t you post just a few pictures on the site just to make me jealous.

Typ

chez

had a response and going to push on
    with block d and are aimimg for end of year
    going out in july so will have a look
    they did sound positive though

chez

snedds

Hello RJ,
    Tried to e-mail you twice with the e-mail addy you gave me but came back with delivery failure, have you given me the correct details or can you give me another e-mail addy so I can send this info to you.

SNEDDS

rj

quote:

Hello RJ,
    Tried to e-mail you twice with the e-mail addy you gave me but came back with delivery failure, have you given me the correct details or can you give me another e-mail addy so I can send this info to you.

SNEDDS

Try the Mrs e mail, djones43 at tiscali dot co dot uk

It’s the same as mine but with a “d” at the start

Thanks

snedds

Hello RJ,
    Tried with your other e-mail address but no joy, is there any spaces or underlines that you forgot to put in the e-mail address given ?

SNEDDS

rj

quote:

Hello RJ,
    Tried with your other e-mail address but no joy, is there any spaces or underlines that you forgot to put in the e-mail address given ?

SNEDDS

No. Against all of Daniels rules here it is in all its glory

jones43@tiscali.co.uk

The Mrs has a “d” at the start

No underscores, breaks or hyphons

Thanks

Rob

rj

quote:

Originally posted by RJ

quote:

Hello RJ,

SNEDDS

Chez

Any update from your visit in July you can share with the Block D die-hards? We are now out there ourselves in October (2010) so it’s good know the month by month situation.

Best wishes

Mike & Louise

chez

mike and louise
    sorry thought i had posted already
    block d is not in a good state at the minute have you seen the latest video on you tube that was taken by someone the same week i was there and it is accurate
    met carlos there who has taken over from fabrizio he says work will move faster now the problems on the front have been sorted he thinks some will be finished by xmas i doubt that very much a couple of workers on block d about 10 on block c which looks very nice
    and a few re roofing block a i am going over in the new year wanted to stay in our apartment but making plans to book somewhere else
    it is a shock when you see block d but i am cofident it will be done by next summer
    it is still one of the best locations and the furniture pack looked very good in block c
    chez
    you can contact me on narboroughtaxis@btconnect.com
    or mobile 07734088867

rj

quote:

Originally posted by chez

mike and louise
    sorry thought i had posted already
    block d is not in a good state at the minute have you seen the latest video on you tube that was taken by someone the same week i was there and it is accurate
    met carlos there who has taken over from fabrizio he says work will move faster now the problems on the front have been sorted he thinks some will be finished by xmas i doubt that very much a couple of workers on block d about 10 on block c which looks very nice
    and a few re roofing block a i am going over in the new year wanted to stay in our apartment but making plans to book somewhere else
    it is a shock when you see block d but i am cofident it will be done by next summer
    it is still one of the best locations and the furniture pack looked very good in block c
    chez
    you can contact me on narboroughtaxis@btconnect.com
    or mobile 07734088867

What’s happened to Fabrizio?

sc

He sleeps with the fishes [8D]

Viewing 15 replies - 46 through 60 (of 452 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.