block D

This topic contains 452 replies, has 36 voices, and was last updated by  one john 7 years, 3 months ago.

I Have friends over there and they assure me that they are working flat out to finish block D for xmas.

Viewing 15 replies - 436 through 450 (of 452 total)
  • Replies
    chez

fingers crossed

mike louise

Hi

Any further updates on the ‘deal’ mentioned earlier in July?

We’ve now not heard back from Turivest for some months now.

Best wishes

scoober

I must say the Djadsal is in a very impressive location. Try the Le Prive restaurant in town if you enjoy impressive food, a French chef cooks everything in front of you.

typical1

I will try that restaurant although I imagine by the time my apartment gets finished whatever dish I order will be need carbon dating.. Tony Robinson and the time team won’t be able to work out what once stood on the site.

Has anyone got anything to report? Surely one of us will soon locate the lost office of Turinvest?

mike louise

Have sent 4 e-mails now to confirm something and nothing back.

Rref location, the new office was in the far left hand corner of the Creola Hotel (when you have your back to the terrace bar).

Best wishes

typical1

Once again Turinvest have misled us. Another lie sent out, to buy them more time. I think something has to be done very soon or we may find ourselves statute barred. 5 years ago I had a completion date for August 2007, and here we are 2013 and still in almost the same condition as when we purchased, what a insult.

Anything that has been said before has been a lie, Why do we think the future will be different?

flyersnap

Still nobody heard anything regarding Block D then?

Block C looks like it is very near to completion i see.

chez

flyersnap

block c has been nearly finished for a couple of years now
    turnivest still have a few that need handing over but it seems to be taking forever as soon as done I presume block d will have some sort of attention given to it on what scale god only knows
    there is one for sale in block c 40000 euros top floor which is a concern

chez

mike louise

No progress updates after 4 e-mails in last 6 weeks; will try calling next. Almost tempted to say will just take appt as is and will complete myself!

Best wishes

flyersnap

Don’t give up the fight.

Cheers

Flyer

PS Where is everybody else regarding Block D or have they only sold a couple of apartments 😉

typical1

According to Turinvest Block D is sold out. They are hoping that we will all go away and write of our debt. I wont be. I have contacted the serious fraud office and the European Anti-Fraud squad and will petition the Mayor of Sal to start an investigation.

I firmly believe that Turinvest will be selling will be selling the block to another developer or will simply demolish it and start again. Unless something is done now our money is gone.

flyersnap

I have just instructed NDR to take them to the court of arbitration.

The more clients they have to represent, the cheaper the over all costs.

I know the procedure involved but at present i stand to lose all the initial investment,and anything i can possibly get back from these robbing barstewards will be a bonus. 😡

typical1

Good for you. I will do the same although it wont hurt if the fraud squad and the mayor investigated this matter also. If only the local government knew what a great PR job that Turinvest have done for Cape Verde.

gooner69

I would be interested in a group action . Contact by email
    As totally hacked off with this Italian company stealing our cash !!

flyersnap

Just had an e mail from NDR stating that a couple of other clients are considering this Arbitration route and that if anyone else wants to join in then get in touch with NDR in Sal.

The more the merrier…….

Viewing 15 replies - 436 through 450 (of 452 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.