block D

This topic contains 452 replies, has 36 voices, and was last updated by  one john 7 years, 3 months ago.

I Have friends over there and they assure me that they are working flat out to finish block D for xmas.

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 452 total)
  • Replies
    one john

Mi again Mac, please see my post in the Block C thread.

gooner69

Have just been informed by turinvest that block will be complete by summer 2010 !!!!!! ha ! ha ! maybe 2011. Has anyone visited recently and seen the progress (if any ) on block D.

one john

my info is now out of date but Snedds is going out there end of April for 2 weeks and has promised me a full report when he gets back. If you ask him on here i am sure he will nip next door to see how your Block is going on, if you can wait that long.

typical

quote:

Originally posted by one john

my info is now out of date but Snedds is going out there end of April for 2 weeks and has promised me a full report when he gets back. If you ask him on here i am sure he will nip next door to see how your Block is going on, if you can wait that long.

I was sent pictures last week of block d. Absolutely the same as it was in October 2009 and august 2009….

No way be ready in summer, where has the workforce from c gone? It’s not like they need a rest or anything. The pyramids were finished quicker.

Typical (and others)

Has anyone had an update from Tuinvest on Block D?

Mike & Louise

typical
    Quote:
    Originally posted by Mike and Louise

Typical (and others)

Has anyone had an update from Tuinvest on Block D?

Mike & Louise

Hi, had a reply a week ago when Christiane sent me updated photographs. I say updated, the photos were new but the block had look untouched. I’m no builder but in a year I reckon they have tiled the front and little else has been done. My contract says October 2007 completion and I would bet my dog that it won’t be ready until next year. On top of that no cooker or aircon. My guess Is that the workforce has probably been sacked and they are training a replacement.
    ote]

chez

typical

why no air con ?

chez

chez

hi

i think the date we awere given of june is out of reach now looking at the photo`s
    would be nice to be done by xmas though
    fancied xmas in the sun in our own apartment

chez

gooner69

chez
    which xmas do you mean ?????

chez

lol

chez

anyone got any news ?

chez

snedds

Hello Chez,
    I have just come back from using my apartment in Block C and I obviously had a good look around and to be honest Block D wont be ready this year, I would forcast a date probably in the middle to the end of 2011.
    All I can say is be patient as we are positioned 5 minutes walk from the best stretch of beach that is to die for on the island and the potential of Santa Maria is massive, I get the feeling that when you look back in 10 years time you will realise that you have made the right decision.

SNEDDS

rj

quote:

Originally posted by SNEDDS

Hello Chez,
    I have just come back from using my apartment in Block C and I obviously had a good look around and to be honest Block D wont be ready this year, I would forcast a date probably in the middle to the end of 2011.
    All I can say is be patient as we are positioned 5 minutes walk from the best stretch of beach that is to die for on the island and the potential of Santa Maria is massive, I get the feeling that when you look back in 10 years time you will realise that you have made the right decision.

SNEDDS

Snedds my old friend, did I read that correctly, you’ve just stayed in your apartment that’s located in Block C?
    We need a full review mate and piccies please

Rob

one john

Had a chat with Snedds when he came back recently but i will let him tell you himself as i dont want to accidentally mis quote him. One thing i will say is that there may still be unsold units in Block C if you fancy trying to transfer to cut down the waiting time. People are actually living in Block C already. We are just waiting to be told all furniture is in and deeds are ready then we will go over and snag.

snedds

Hello RJ,
    I would be glad to share any info or pictures that I have taken, all you need to do is give me your e-mail address as I would rather answer any questions you have privately and not on a forum.

Thanks,
    SNEDDS

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 452 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.