block c

This topic contains 611 replies, has 60 voices, and was last updated by  t12gab 9 years, 2 months ago.

please inform

Viewing 15 replies - 526 through 540 (of 611 total)
  • Replies
    one john

Thanks for your info Fairfax, a few of us will be visiting our apartments this month so be ready for more updates later when we return.

jean

Hi all going to Sal on Wednesday hope to bring you all some good news.
    Rupert are you going to be there this next couple of weeks ?

j robinson

gooner69

Please Jean can you also have a quick look in block D and give us an honest assessment when we are likely to be completing
    thanks in advance
    Phil

poet

quote:

Originally posted by rupert

quote:

Originally posted by one john

Hello again Rupert. We have a full list of what should be in your apartment, if i remember i got it off Jean. Hoping to go out 2nd half of November. If we meet there you are welcome to use it.

Thanks one john, any chance you could send us a copy by email, chrissparling at hotmail. co. uk that would be really useful. I thought we had a full list sent to us a long time ago but appear to have miss placed it.

Hi Rupert or One John

Would you also be able to forward to us, the list of what the apartment should have, we have misplaced it and are heading over in a few days to do the snag – spowermag at gmail . com
    Thanks so much

one john

Poet, you should be there same time as Jean and Colin and Steve and Fiona, they will help you on this matter. Tony is also resident there in Block C.

poet

Thanks one John

one john

Will be arriving on Sal 23rd November. Have asked Antonio for a meeting to discuss outstanding issues on our block. We shall see !

John

If it’s not stretching the meeting too much can you get an update on Block D? As you’ll be aware from the Forum, investors still have no planned (let alone a committed) delivery date for Block D. A nudge to restart the ‘newsletter’ might also assit Turinvest to salvage some of the relationship damage created.

Best wishes and enjoy the stay in wonderful Sal.

Mike & Louise

typical

Yes please, if you could mention Block D

and if you have time, on a more general theme.
    1) The water park
    2) The water park that was supposed to be outside the ground floor apartments
    3) The contents of the home package, have they still got the list? Do they need a copy? Many things seem to be missing, what are they doing about it?

I have many more questions but imagine that they will not translate well into Italian and I leave it to your judgment to see if if you can get any answers. What would be a massive help would be to nip into D and take some photos and also of C to compare the two.

Many thanks

one john

Will see what i can do. I have recieved today an e mail from Steve who is out there at the moment and he has just had a positive meeting with Antonio. If what Antonio says is finally backed up with action then there is good news for both Blocks C and D.You will have to wait for Steve to post details on here as i do not have his permission to do so. Jean just text me to say a Launderette has opened in B. That will be handy.

larabee

Hi

I was just wondering if anyone has the name or contact details of any letting agents or mangement companies in Santa Maria.

larabee

one john

As far as i know Baileys will let your apartment out for you.

paul123

Fabrizzio is doing lettings as well, he may get more rental for you.

chez

one john

ask who ever it is to reveal the goods news the suspense is killing me

chez

one john

I have not been able to get in touch with him about this . He is back on Wednesday from Djadsal.

Viewing 15 replies - 526 through 540 (of 611 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.