block c

This topic contains 611 replies, has 60 voices, and was last updated by  t12gab 8 years, 9 months ago.

please inform

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 611 total)
  • Replies
    maclaughin

quote:

Originally posted by fabrizio

I am sure you don’t consider any investor lucky, just because Turinvest is still going with the constructions. An almost 2 year delay is a major loss for any investors that are paying high ingterest rate on the loans made, when they could be paying nothing, or have their cash invested accruing some interest. Of course I don’t consider this an favourable situation for anybody. I just think that could have been a lot worst. Depends if you look at a “glass half full or half empty”.

Regards

FAbrizio

Mr. Fabrizzio,

Thank you for your honest and professional response to my post.I fully understand your position in the company,and totally regret the wind that is blowing over the Island with some consequences to everyone.

I just hope the beautiful sand from Sta Maria’s beach is not getting in everyone’s eyes…[8D]

Please understand that as an investor we are most of time misinformed by our solicitors, who unfortunately are not the best professionals on field, by the rumors(and facts) going around the Island, and also by the “booboos” of the government itself…

I am NOT a plant from another development, trying to sell other properties like some defficient, mentaly retarded people suggested. And believe it or Not, I recommended and suggested other friends to invest with Turinvest as the best option among others.

…And finally we just hope that Dr. Veiga and MPD will save that country from sinking…

Onesto credo che stiate facendo meglio per Turinvest e per gli investitori. Lo inviterò per un vetro di vino italiano quando visito il Capo Verde. Migliori riguardi

Ciao

Mac

ahd

Nice one Fabrizio.

Alan

maclaughin

Check this link below for clips of blocks A, and B. More to come soon in couple weeks…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CctlOi6z9C8

Pleazzz don’t say I am a plant trying to sell from another development…That’s so Yacky!!!

Mac

maclaughin

Please check this other link. It will be awesome when all this is complete, but again will this ever happen? When?

I would be delighted to see all this within 5-10 years time frame. I can listen to this type of music, dance on beach, have my wine, or beer with CV Lobster, and what else? Go to Pirata for a few Funana & Coladera, and then my miss can claim she is experiencing heaven on earth…hehehe!

Enjoy the Music!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iLnntfLJ58

Mac

maclaughin

Lifestyle in DjadSal. Be ready to enjoy your Appartment!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyeuPUlmmu4

Mac

one john

Jean, we have decided that we are going to complete as soon as the apartment is ready and has habitation cert. We will get Mr Medina to do it as we will not be going over there. Will probably sign up with Kim to keep an eye on the place etc and do the snagging. Family and friends will use the apartment for the time being and any rentals that turn up will be a bonus. If a long term rental comes up, say 6 or 12 months we will have to study the financial rewards this brings and might or might not go for it.We will be going over when the deeds are ready to make sure all is done to our satisfaction. Have you decided anything yet ?

maclaughin

A Little clip from my last week visit to Sal. Block C, doesn’t seem is to going to be ready in June. Block B is OK, but I am afraid the rush to deliver the appts. will contribute to a sloppy job and terrible finish. Use your judgement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZB3_WNHyDY

Mac

jean

HI ONE JOHN

j robinson

jean

HI ONE JOHN
    WE ARE NOT SURE WHAT WE ARE GOING TO DO WE WHERE GOING TO TRY AND GO OVER IN JULY TO DO THE SNAGGING, BUT HAVE JUST SEEN THE CLIP FROM MAC AND IT LOOKS AS IF IT WONT BE READY AGAIN.
    WE ARE VERY DISSOPOINTED AND BITTER AT THE MOMENT THIS WILL BE THE SECOND SUMMER WE WONT BE ABLE TO USE IT,WITH HIND SIGHT WE WISH WE HAD KEPT OUR MONEY IN THE BANK AND BOUGHT ONE THAT HAD BEEN READY LAST YEAR TO MOVE INTO.
    WHAT WE CANT UNDERSTAND IS WHEN WE WHERE THERE IN SEPTEMBER 2007 THE LADY THAT SHOWED US ROUND FROM TUIRNVEST TOLD US THAT THE APTS WOULD NOT! BE READY UNTILL JAN 2009, WE QUESTIONED THIS WITH OUR AGENTS WHEN WE GOT BACK AS ON OUR CONTRACTS IT WAS JAN 2008. IT WAS AFTER THIS THAT THE FORCE MAYOURE ISSUE CAME UP , SO HOW DID SHE KNOW THEN THAT THERE WAS GOING TO BE AT LEAST A YEARS DELAY, AND NOW ITS THE CREDIT CRUNCH.I KNOW ITS EFFECTING THINGS BUT THEY ARE ONE OF THE BIGGEST COMPANYS SURELY MORE PROGRESS SHOULD HAVE BEEN MADE BY NOW.
    AS FOR THE DEEDS JOHN A FRIEND OF OURS AS BEEN RENTING HIS APT OUT FOR 2YRS( NOT DJADSAL) AND DIDNT GET THE DEEDS FOR 18MONTHS.
    DO YOU MIND TELLING US HOW MUCH KIM IS CHARGING FOR SNAGGING.
    THANKS JEAN

j robinson

maclaughin

quote:

Originally posted by jean

HI ONE JOHN
    WE ARE NOT SURE WHAT WE ARE GOING TO DO WE WHERE GOING TO TRY AND GO OVER IN JULY TO DO THE SNAGGING, BUT HAVE JUST SEEN THE CLIP FROM MAC AND IT LOOKS AS IF IT WONT BE READY AGAIN.
    WE ARE VERY DISSOPOINTED AND BITTER AT THE MOMENT THIS WILL BE THE SECOND SUMMER WE WONT BE ABLE TO USE IT,WITH HIND SIGHT WE WISH WE HAD KEPT OUR MONEY IN THE BANK AND BOUGHT ONE THAT HAD BEEN READY LAST YEAR TO MOVE INTO.

j robinson

Like everyone else I am also frustrated as a hell. It seems Block C won’t be ready by June 2009. With the workers on ground they have we’ll be lucky to have it complete by Dec. 2009. I am not exagerating but take a look at the picture and tell me if it is likely to be complete by June?
    Worse yet as they try to rush and deliver, the workmanship will be terrible,low quality, since they will try to minize the costs.
    I want a real quality appt. with good finish, not a cheap one expressly delivered to just make me happy.

Get this…They have 2 appts back into the market and guess how much is selling for?—80,000 euros!!!! get it? 80k euros. I wish I never have bought before. I could buy it now and save some pain and aggravation…

Unfortunately that’s the TREND.If they want to sell…the price get come down…and we paid $$$$$$$$$…..

The best thing in SAL right now are the dancers…[:D]. If you go just relax. go watch them dance, but don’t bring your wife or girl friend. These dancers will drag you to the dancing floor…and make you shake and shake…
    Poor thing they get paid so cheap, and they seldom get a tip…
    Be generous to them…

Mac

one john

Jean, hindsight is a wonderful thing, i know how you feel but i try to look at the positive side of things. For a start building work is still going on and if you believe what you read on this site many have stopped. The delay gives the Pound chance to gain ground on the Euro although we only have a small final payment to make, every little helps. To turn to Macs comments if the workmanship becomes shoddy then the Snagging becomes even more important. I do not know how much Kim charges but Bilbaopaul is very happy with the service he gets from her company. As far as the price of apartments Mac we only paid about £ 80,000 for ours which is now about the same as 80,000 euros and i think you will find they have no furniture package! We were fortunate to find a friend who gave us 1.5 euros to the pound so on paper and i mean only on paper we have now made 40 grand! I know everyones circumstances are different but myself and the other Jon are not in a rush and we were always in this for a long haul not a quick buck. As far as wishing you had left your money in the Bank Jean if you had put it in the wrong one you might have lost it all when the Banking Crisis happened.

jean

Hi One John
    Fair comment about the banks , just disappointed with it all, as we sold our holiday home on the east coast in november thinking we would be spending most of our summer in Sal,and the apts look no diffrent from last year.
    Have you had any recent photos of the inside of your apartment from Turinvest.

Jean

j robinson

one john

Have not had any contact with Fabrizio for a while now . Just get the impression after our last visit to CV and his comments on here that the rate of progress is out of his hands. When we were walking round the Block there were a couple of workmen sat doing nothing which we remarked on. His reply was that he had to leave the management of the workforce to someone else and did not want to get involved. As my wife retires this summer we are busy planning lots of things we have not been able to do in the past which involves among other things staying at the apartment. My youngest daughter has brought her wedding forward to next March due to her boyfriends fathers health problems. I have now got to pay for a wedding in Las Vagas ! So wth all this going on i am content to sit back and wait as long as progress is still being made at Djadsal. As a young man i spent 5 years as Third Mate on a Trampsteamer which among other things taught me lots of patience.

snedds

Hello all,
    I e-mailed Fabrizio on Thursday in relation to Block C and he swiftly replied yesterday saying that I will be able to use my apartment shorly after June so he must be confident that the block will be completed by then, I think myself all the internals will be completed but as for the pool and landscaping well I think this won’t be completed till the end of year personally, its not too much hassle about the pool anyway because they will let you use Block A’s and B’s when that one is finished if you require it.

SNEDDS [:)]

diddydona

Hi I just thought I’d mention that quite often people in CV don’t actually receive the emails you send & vice versa, so it may not always be a case of them ignoring you.
    I know this is true, as now I get my contacts to mail me at both my AOL & Hotmail accounts & often I only receive it in my hotmail one.

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 611 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.