block c

This topic contains 611 replies, has 60 voices, and was last updated by  t12gab 6 years, 11 months ago.

please inform

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 611 total)
  • Replies
    jean

HI HAS EVERYONE SEEN THE UPDATE IN TURINVEST NEWS .

j robinson

jean

HI
    BLOCK C WORKS RUNNING VERY FAST NOW ( ABOUT TIME ) IN A FEW DAYS ALL APARTMENTS ON SOUTH AND WEST SIDE OF BUILDING WILL BE TILED,AND DIGGING OUT OF SWIMMING POOL.
    IN JANUARY PAINTERS WILL START TO PAINT ENTIRE BUILDING.
    THEY ENCOURAGE CLIENTS TO CONTACT THEM WITH ANY QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS.
    JEAN

j robinson

one john

Thanks for the reply Jean. Is Turinvest News a site you can visit or have i got the wrong end of the stick ? I usually e mail Fabrizios secretary, Isis for updates. Are we still looking at March for completion ? I hope so.

jean

HI ONE JOHN
    I JUST WENT ON TO ************** AND SUBSCRIBED FOR THERE FREE NEWS LETTER AND THEY SEND IT E/MAIL TO ME EVERY COUPLE OF WEEKS .DONT KNOW ABOUT COMPLETION DATE YET BUT KEEPING FINGERS CROSSED FOR MARCH THEY SEEM QUITE PLEASED WITH THE PROGRESS.
    YOURS JEAN

j robinson

one john

Thanks Jean. I have been on this site a few times but did not sign up for the newsletter.

one john

Latest news i have from Fabrizio is that completion is still on for March if some missing furniture arrives in February. Downside is no deeds for a few months yet and no habitation cert until block is finished. Myself and the other Jon are taking advice on what to do next.Were offered 2 weeks all inclusive at a Turinvest owned hotel for free if we want to go over and complete in March but if i remember correctly this is what was offered in lieu of compensation and we still have problems regarding this matter. Will have to decide before long as i have saved a weeks holiday from work and if i do not take it before end of March i will loose it. Anyone else got information on Block C ?

rj

quote:

Originally posted by one john

Latest news i have from Fabrizio is that completion is still on for March if some missing furniture arrives in February. Downside is no deeds for a few months yet and no habitation cert until block is finished. Myself and the other Jon are taking advice on what to do next.Were offered 2 weeks all inclusive at a Turinvest owned hotel for free if we want to go over and complete in March but if i remember correctly this is what was offered in lieu of compensation and we still have problems regarding this matter. Will have to decide before long as i have saved a weeks holiday from work and if i do not take it before end of March i will loose it. Anyone else got information on Block C ?

If you e-mail Turivest Fabrizio will send you pictures of block c taken in mid December. It still looks a way off completion.
    We had the holiday offer (two one week holidays for two people) but really our compensation (if we did receive this) would be financially far more advantageous. I don’t see how Turinvest can get out of it.

jean

If you look on turinvest web site there is some more up to date photos, but i cant see it been ready for march.We are like you one john same position as regaurding holidays, the price of flights puts us off going if they are not going to be ready and we have to go back again a few weeks later.

j robinson

tropicano

Turinvest has a new date for Block C: June 2009. Let’s hope it is ready for Dec.2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never again….

quote:

Originally posted by jean

If you look on turinvest web site there is some more up to date photos, but i cant see it been ready for march.We are like you one john same position as regaurding holidays, the price of flights puts us off going if they are not going to be ready and we have to go back again a few weeks later.

j robinson

tropical guy

jean

HI TROPICANO
    DID TURINVEST GET IN TOUCH TO TELL YOU CHANGE OF DATE.

j robinson

fabrizio

Dear Block C Owners.
    As you may know we are doing our best to complete block C.
    It is correct that the latest date the chief of works gave is June.
    THese dates you people get are from me and I just pass what I’m told, but they may change according to events like missing cement, delay of ships with supplies coming from Europe etc.
    All I can say for sure because I se it veveryday, is that 90% of the ground force is now working in block C.
    I understand people concern, but let’s look at it with a realistic point of view. Turinvest is basically the only developer who is still building and not on the run like many others here in Sal. At least you have the security that your property will be built and delivered.
    Best Regards
    Fabrizio

one john

Thank you Fabrizio for clearing this matter up. It has become obvious that some devolpments are struggling in the present economic climate and i feel reassured by your comments that Djadsal will be completed as soon as possible. Do you think the deeds will be ready by June?

typical

quote:

Originally posted by fabrizio

Dear Block C Owners.
    As you may know we are doing our best to complete block C.
    It is correct that the latest date the chief of works gave is June.
    THese dates you people get are from me and I just pass what I’m told, but they may change according to events like missing cement, delay of ships with supplies coming from Europe etc.
    All I can say for sure because I se it veveryday, is that 90% of the ground force is now working in block C.
    I understand people concern, but let’s look at it with a realistic point of view. Turinvest is basically the only developer who is still building and not on the run like many others here in Sal. At least you have the security that your property will be built and delivered.
    Best Regards
    Fabrizio

Do you have any news on Block D? I have too assume it will be put back by another 6 months? Say completion Nov 2009?

Please reply as it is a little concerning but your honesty and intergity has been noted already

chez

fabrizio

any chance of an update on block e then ?
    if 90% of the workers are on block c
    where does that leave us in block e ?

chez

very worried now !!!

fabrizio

Dear Djadsal Moradias Owners,
    When Block C will be ready, it is impossible to be ready also for title of deed. As I have explained already in a different topic the process involves several stages with different local authorities.
    1)Camara inspection for Occupation License.
    2)After registering the all block we give the description of every fraction composing it to the Camara, THey upload in their PC to have the “Certidao Matricial” ready for each unit.
    3 The Camara gives the descriptions to the Registry Office, which writes a document (must be hand written)resuming each unit “Certidao Predial”.
    With all these we can start booking Notary. It is true that in a recent meeting with some GOvernment representatives where I was partecipating, they said that they realize how slow is this process and that they will do something to imroveit (eg. more than 1 notary serving 2 islands, speeding ergistering process etc.)
    I?ll be back soon wiht block D and E news.
    Regards

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 611 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.