block c swimming pool

This topic contains 29 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  one john 5 years, 5 months ago.

HI all owners in block c,
    I have been told that the swimming pool is now empty and is not getting filled anymore.The repair is not getting done as Fabrizio has not had any response from the quote.
    If you are willing to pay your share approx 250 could you please email Fabrizio.
    I know we should not have to pay and Turnivest should, but that will never happen,so lets get this pool repaired so we can all enjoy it.Jean

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Replies
    chez

any updates on the people paying
    how many still to pay ?

one john

Believe part of problem is some people like myself were not getting the information and ended up getting it second hand. We have now paid but could have done it earlier had we got the info earlier.Also Turinvest still have a number of Apartments in their name in our Block and i presume they are not paying just like all the Condo fees they owe. If they paid these fees we would not need to have this whip round as there would be enough money to have pool repaired by Condo. The sooner Fabrizio takes them on the better.

chez

john

hope you are well
    only a third have paid and not much hope of the others paying
    don’t know what the answer is turnivest have no money so we can forget them but don’t think they have many apartments
    anyway what can fabrizio do his hands are tied to some extent
    the block is going downhill rapidly as people aren’t renting and why would they think its time to cut my losses and get out block d will have a pool before us

chez

one john

Thanks for your reply Nick, is there any reason why we cannot go back to how we were for now and keep topping pool up with salt water, i believe this is what is happening in B. A change in the law in CV recently means that Fab can persue Turinvests assets through the courts which i believe he is on with.

chez

john

it will take years to try and pursue turinvest topping it had to stop as it was losing water so fast in a couple of days it had dropped loads
    I cant see any light at the end of the tunnel like I said thinking of cutting loses and getting out the place

chez

one john

Sorry to hear that Nick. The pool used to drop about 2 tiles then it seemed ok so i presume the leak is near the top. Was not a problem before.

chez

john

it was dropping a lot further down and all that water was going somewhere if 2/3rds of people wont pay can they be forced im not sure they can

chez

one john

Presume it will depend on the wording that came out of the last AGM as to whether it was binding or voluntary for all owners. Do not have the minutes to hand.

chez

john

gonna be another year with no pool and no people wanting to rent apartments for sale for £30000.00 it needs sorting asap

chez

one john

Paula returns Thursday, she may have some more up to date news.

chez

any update from paula

one john

Had not spoken to her since she got back Nick so i have just phoned her.She said that just before she came back the pool was refilled with water from a Tanker so i presume salt water and that the corner of the pool nearest to my place where the tiles were damaged due to subsidence have been repaired.

chez

any news anyone ?

one john

Hello Nick, was recently discussing this with Jean, all quiet for some reason. I sent an e mail to Fabs office but got no reply. Wonder if this is because they are short on English speakers these days ? Missed our May visit due to family illness but now looking forward to November as usual. Keeping an eye on Thomas Cook flights this time.

chez

john

been trying to get out for two months but not paying the amount Thompson are wanting
    cant see how this pool problem is going to be resolved any time in the future

chez

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.