Arbitration

This topic contains 39 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  ma2 9 years, 2 months ago.

I think arbitration has already been won ! You will receive all your money back (I don’t know if thats double or with interest) but it’s in 3 payments starting June 2011, I think it’s NDR I remember seeing it somewhere.

So bearing that in mind why do other Solicitors still want you to pay the full hearing cost ? €3K ???

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Replies
    ma2

Hi, has anyone signed POA and payed 50% of arbitration fee to go to arbitration with Amado and Medina. If so have they now received an email to say arbitration has been established and been given any dates for the hearing.

hacker

Worwilly,
    Big statement that, hope you’re right.
    To my knowledge the only offer on the table is money back -15% (mri’s fee) with interest, what ever that is.
    I wouldn’t hold your breath either, just ask Charles.

s.harrison

empty

Hi Guys
    Got an email from A&M and they claim that they have negotiated with Tecnicil the following:-
    1. Downsize and complete
    2. Moneyback without interest to be paid by end of 2011
    3. Arbitration to get back at least all money paid and interest and going upto double money back
    Tecnicil have appointed an arbitrator – has anyone else been asked to go ahead with arbitration proceedings?
    The process is at least 3 months and certainly not years as has been said on other forums.

hacker

empty,

Without sounding too negative, NDR and C.Monteiro came to a similar agreement for this year, but it hasn’t materialized. I wouldn’t be handing any money over to solicitors until the the first person is successful at arbitration.
    Good luck to everyone going down this route.

s.harrison

hacker

Check out http://www.tecnicil.co.uk

s.harrison

stevec

Can’t you arbitrate yourselves rather than paying those rip off solicitors fees ? One mornings work at arbitration – cost should be no more than £100 at what CV rates should be. How much are they quoting ? Whose side are they on anyway with that proposal ?

fabricator

hacker,
    interesting stuff that isn’t it? so iain tozer is leaving soon. it will be interesting to see what happens when he’s gone. nobody else ever contacts us at all! i just want to get my hands on the deeds, and then look to move it on. what a bloody nightmare. it would be lively on here if ww was allowed back on now, wouldn’t it?
    the invisible man

hacker

Steve, It’s difficult to tell whose side they are on. My view is you’d be better off trying to complete, or maybe downsizing or property sharing. There’s far too much risk for me. At the end of it all you’ll own something you can enjoy for years to come. Cheers

s.harrison

stevec

I agree Hacker.

hacker

A word of warning for those who have accepted the -15% deal (like me).
    If you try to negotiate a downsize and have already agreed the above, ask that the agreement won’t be in jeopardy before proceeding with any negotiating. The reason I’ve brought this up is because they have tried to say that this deal is no longer on the table for me when the negotiations stalled. I have huge doubts that they will ever pay out on this deal anyway. So the way I see it is, you’ll be better off completing/downsizing or moving towards arbitration.

Happy days

s.harrison

empty

what happended to tecnicil.co.uk – the account´s been suspended?

keepitreal

quote:

Originally posted by hacker

A word of warning for those who have accepted the -15% deal (like me).
    If you try to negotiate a downsize and have already agreed the above, ask that the agreement won’t be in jeopardy before proceeding with any negotiating. The reason I’ve brought this up is because they have tried to say that this deal is no longer on the table for me when the negotiations stalled. I have huge doubts that they will ever pay out on this deal anyway. So the way I see it is, you’ll be better off completing/downsizing or moving towards arbitration.

Happy days

s.harrison

was there anymore traction on the -15% deal as i believe the first payment is due from Tecnicil in march ?

lawyers want7.411 euros to take tecnicil to arbitration .We dont know if any body is in the same stage as us.

peter aitchison

sheff

Hi Hacker
    Did you get anywhere with your negotiations re getting your deposit back -15% or did you eventually downsize ?

Sheff

hacker

Hi SHEFF,

I’ve been offered a downsize, will be receiving the new contract anytime now. Didn’t like the look of the money back route, but hope it all works out for everybody.

s.harrison

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.