AAG HAVE NEW UPDATE

This topic contains 183 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  karl 9 years, 5 months ago.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just seen AAG`s update, alot to take in, but from my first quick scan, this is what Ive noticed!!!
    They say poeple have contacted them, about build quality, RISING DAMP, CORROSION, ETC AND GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT WITH FURNITURE ON BLOCKS, TO KEEP IT DRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway they say the same as us, on this site get a surveyor!!! but what I didnt know was and I copied hope you dont mind AAG..

We understand that Cape Verde is initiating its own building control department later this year to ensure that future quality is to an acceptable standard across the islands and this should be investigated further to see if it will cover Sambala properties.

makes me wonder if there trying to get as much done before this department is up and running!!!
    Cape Verde Government please hurry up with this!
    So how can the bank who hold Sambalas debt do regular checks on work done if there is no regulatory body on the islands? or am I thick, answers on a postcard please!

Also AAG say there is still legal a_ction onging against Sambala, But didnt Dom say there wasnt? DOMBOY COME CLEAN!

AAG keep up the good work, dont get bullied by Dom,and dont stop!

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 183 total)
  • Replies
    stog

nice one Gringa
    Theyve been sniffed out again!

ulluvator

Just had message from Sambala,block c is flying ahead and Block E will be finnished in may rather than in June but this will be slagged as well,now let me guess what will be said,foundations,cracks,no room for a pool,come on guys this is good news even though it is late comming surely!!.

sherpy

Good news indeed ullavator.
    Just had a quick look and also read the last couple of updates. Seems its nearly 60 workers on site now.
    A few village owners will be pleased looking at the work progressing since the last photos.
    Keep it up Sambala!!

karlking

Anyone know if Mr Vizzs report covered the Village? oh, forgot none of you ‘owners’ in the village care.

I see no one has disputed as to what you own! or don’t own!

sherpy

Hi Mr KK or is it Mrs KK tonight, do tell?
    Good news about the village progressing tonight on the other site.
    Why don’t you have a chat with one of the 4 village owners you mentioned a few days ago, they will be able to give you all the news and the photos, and stop you continuing with your tiresome comments.
    As you sold out, you will only ever get news 2nd hand of forums won’t you?. Or, you could always make things up, you are good at that.

john henry

Thanks Cabowayne for your response. I didn’t expect to get attacked by astocks60, but then after reading back he does that to everyone. I just wanted to know was happening.

Why does everyone attack each other on here?

Gringa & Stog, I am not a Sambalian in the slightest, read what I wrote.

It does seem odd that everyone on here is constantly having a go at each other. Will make it hilarious when we are all neighbours, hopefully in the near future.

It is pleasing to hear about progress though, but I’m yet to be totally convinced and will wait to see where we are in two/three more months.

smiffy

Wasn’t coming back on here because its getting a bit boring and extremely repetitive, but couldn’t resist this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_W._Henry

Come on mate, do us all a favour and buy out Sambala and make us all happy.[:D]

john henry

I like it Smiffy, but I’m sorry to say I’m a few £million or maybe £billion short of his reported wealth.

Maybe it’s all in the middle initial ‘W’, I blame my parents for omitting that.

But sorry to agree Smiffy that it is all very unproductive carp on here, unless you want to raise your blood pressure.

karlking

There you go John, it didn’t take you long to turn, did it?

Send in the next one!

john henry

I have no where to turn from. Just Co’s I don’t want to crush Sambala doesn’t mean I like them or am one of the!

Why do you put everyone down? Stop gloating all the time. Good for you getting paid off but tell us how you did it or stop dismissing others.

sherpy

John.
    I think you will find KK (by the way are you a man or woman today KK)will never answer those questions you put, simply because he/she has spun so many stories, someone will find him/her out again.

This is the same KK who came on the forum at the end of October, to say he/she was trying to refinance his/her property, but was restricted to 25% loan to value, when he/she wanted 50%.

This is the same KK who came on 2 months later to bells and whistles and let us know his/her property had been sold under a confidentiality agreement, then 2 weeks later told us he/she had spent the money on a castle.

This is the same KK who announced to us all her name was Kate.
    This is the same KK who 3 weeks later announced she was now a man.

This is the same KK who gives all the facts, but never backs them up with evidence.
    The only truth we have had is the other day, when KK admitted it is opinions he/she has given and nothing more.

There are many people on this forum and the other forum who are going through and have been through hell this past few years, with the financial worries and the stress of it all. KK, could not give a shit, he/she wants to bring Sambala down, end off.
    Its all just stories from a Walter Mitty CV forum addict.

john henry

Thanks for the clarification Sherpy. You confirmed my thoughts exactly.

Let’s all meet up face to face?

sean quinn

Where you from John?

karlking

Just when you though sherpy couldn’t get any better! Sherpy, I paid for my property in 3 instalments way ahead of any schedule! Mor BS for Sherpy!

You direct everyone to Foundation Pictures, and I through my partner who is a professional in this field, points out the obvious faults. So much so AAG write for clarification to sambala, they don’t even reply. BUT, arrange a private survey on them and you idiots believe every word.

What more FACTS do you need than a GAPING CRACK down Block B? oh sambala say they had it professionally repaired, YET NO UNDERPINNING WAS DONE, and low and behold, The Cracks back, bigger and better.

All this BS I want Sambala to FAIL, Open your eyes, IT’S ALREADY FAILED! The only people happy are Grepne and the Management of Sambala.

For 4 months now there has been NO MONEY, hence the grab from VS phase. WHY, to try and finish the Village. “The Village people” those so happy with sambala and the never never land, will do anything to get their properties at any cost to their fellow buyers. They would rather NO bad press published in here or anywhere regarding sambala and their build quality, just to get their properties. There even happy funds from other phases are spent on their properties as long as it gets their property, What a SELFISH LOT YOU ARE.

It’s a case of STUFF the rest of the development as long as we get our property, so who’s bothered about sambala failing now? As common sense says if all funds from all other phases are spent on the Village, where will the money come from to build the other phases?

I’m happy as long as I get my property in any state, STUFF the rest Sherpy! Good Job you hide behind a silly name!

sherpy

KK.
    What you paid in 3 instalments has no relevance, so please re-read my post. It says re-finance, you know like re-mortgage.
    Thats what YOU wrote back in October…. just a short time later, you managed to sell and buy a castle…again thats what YOU wrote.

Now Block B has a gaping crack, I thought it was Block A.

You have failed to mention that 50% of the apartments have instalments still due to be paid, since they have not been completed yet, and the payments won’t be due until they are…. All the time making it like its the other phases that are funding the village.

You are not having a good time of it just now are you?

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 183 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.