AAG HAVE NEW UPDATE

This topic contains 183 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  karl 9 years, 3 months ago.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just seen AAG`s update, alot to take in, but from my first quick scan, this is what Ive noticed!!!
    They say poeple have contacted them, about build quality, RISING DAMP, CORROSION, ETC AND GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT WITH FURNITURE ON BLOCKS, TO KEEP IT DRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway they say the same as us, on this site get a surveyor!!! but what I didnt know was and I copied hope you dont mind AAG..

We understand that Cape Verde is initiating its own building control department later this year to ensure that future quality is to an acceptable standard across the islands and this should be investigated further to see if it will cover Sambala properties.

makes me wonder if there trying to get as much done before this department is up and running!!!
    Cape Verde Government please hurry up with this!
    So how can the bank who hold Sambalas debt do regular checks on work done if there is no regulatory body on the islands? or am I thick, answers on a postcard please!

Also AAG say there is still legal a_ction onging against Sambala, But didnt Dom say there wasnt? DOMBOY COME CLEAN!

AAG keep up the good work, dont get bullied by Dom,and dont stop!

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 183 total)
  • Replies
    stog

fellas
    Dont forget about the infrastructure payments issue, asking poeple to pay x3 more than said for furniture and getting poeple to pay up for said gold plated furniture to put in there non existing apartments!
    Then theres the issue of not disclosing what properties they own, for maintenance payments!
    If anything, AAG have made Domboy come on the forums, and not ignore investors!

john henry

Any more news from AAG? Seems to have gone very quiet?

Should we assume they haven’t found any genuine grounds to challenge Sambala legally?

astocks60

Who’s John Henry? John you appear to be the latest Sambala Plant? We never hear from you and then you question what’s going on? Then you go back and tell Dominic or maybe you are in fact Dominic?

Tony

john henry

Why is it everyone is Dominic to you? I asked a simple unloaded question?

john henry

I have read people hide behind false names, but NOT me! Real names only please

stog

Mmmmmmm?????

ulluvator

lololololololololol says it all lets attack someone else for asking a genuine question,gutless.

stog

just seems predictable these new characters!

ulluvator

Thing is stog so do you

karlking

John I don’t think it’s personal!!! It’s just so many NEW names pop in and ask a reasonable question, then BANG, the dirty Dozen are wrong!!! So it’s more of a formality now, so nothing personal.

Take Ulluvator, willing to pay for a survey on the VS phase but you’d think he’s be more interested in the cracks in the Blocks where he’s buying? They in my opinion are far more important than a phase just starting? But NO, offers a helping hand, even offers to go out there to have a holiday and report back if we pay!!!! …and we call him a fool!

ulluvator

I Even offered to pay for you didnt i kk,swings both ways but as usual you just read what you want into everything,and please read your last post,you have just attacked me again and all ive ever wanted in my posts was back up to what you post on here,which has never happened,just third hand news off of someone who knows a mate of yours lol

karlking

Ulluvator, how have I attacked you? I have simply stated a fact! Are you not more interested in a survey of the VS phase, than the Block you have bought in? Simple question.

People getting rather touchy of late, must hearing things they know but don’t want to accept!

cabowayne

I beleive there will be an update from AAG this coming Sunday.

Cabowayne

ulluvator

nope kk just fancied winding you up,bit too easy

gringa

Hi John Henry nice to welcome another sambalian there are more on here at the moment than on site John Hancock might have been another option did you and crazydude start work on the same day how nice Im sure you will be great friends

voyager

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 183 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.