AAG HAVE NEW UPDATE

This topic contains 183 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  karl 9 years, 3 months ago.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just seen AAG`s update, alot to take in, but from my first quick scan, this is what Ive noticed!!!
    They say poeple have contacted them, about build quality, RISING DAMP, CORROSION, ETC AND GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT WITH FURNITURE ON BLOCKS, TO KEEP IT DRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway they say the same as us, on this site get a surveyor!!! but what I didnt know was and I copied hope you dont mind AAG..

We understand that Cape Verde is initiating its own building control department later this year to ensure that future quality is to an acceptable standard across the islands and this should be investigated further to see if it will cover Sambala properties.

makes me wonder if there trying to get as much done before this department is up and running!!!
    Cape Verde Government please hurry up with this!
    So how can the bank who hold Sambalas debt do regular checks on work done if there is no regulatory body on the islands? or am I thick, answers on a postcard please!

Also AAG say there is still legal a_ction onging against Sambala, But didnt Dom say there wasnt? DOMBOY COME CLEAN!

AAG keep up the good work, dont get bullied by Dom,and dont stop!

Viewing 3 replies - 181 through 183 (of 183 total)
  • Replies
    astocks60

Hi Sean,
    Very funny! Come on AAG let’s get justice against Sambala.

Tony

sfo

Sherpy

Are you the the Managing Director of Triage Hospitality Ltd.

JUST ASKING

crazydude

So Adstock….exactly what is your vision of Justice…exactly what are YOU after

Viewing 3 replies - 181 through 183 (of 183 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.