AAG HAVE NEW UPDATE

This topic contains 183 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  karl 9 years, 2 months ago.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just seen AAG`s update, alot to take in, but from my first quick scan, this is what Ive noticed!!!
    They say poeple have contacted them, about build quality, RISING DAMP, CORROSION, ETC AND GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT WITH FURNITURE ON BLOCKS, TO KEEP IT DRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway they say the same as us, on this site get a surveyor!!! but what I didnt know was and I copied hope you dont mind AAG..

We understand that Cape Verde is initiating its own building control department later this year to ensure that future quality is to an acceptable standard across the islands and this should be investigated further to see if it will cover Sambala properties.

makes me wonder if there trying to get as much done before this department is up and running!!!
    Cape Verde Government please hurry up with this!
    So how can the bank who hold Sambalas debt do regular checks on work done if there is no regulatory body on the islands? or am I thick, answers on a postcard please!

Also AAG say there is still legal a_ction onging against Sambala, But didnt Dom say there wasnt? DOMBOY COME CLEAN!

AAG keep up the good work, dont get bullied by Dom,and dont stop!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 183 total)
  • Replies
    karl

I have just googled the ACTION AGAINST GREPNE site again and they have posted another up date that is very interesting, they have been contacted by other investors telling them that damp is now coming up through the floor and ruining the furniture.

It looks like AAG are gathering more supporters every week

AAG are far more up to date than Sambala

AAG you have my full support.. KARL

sean quinn

It would seem that sambala’s email about lies and court cases being lost was a lie

Glad that’s in writing!

karlking

It was always going to be a problem with the steel cages being left out to the elements for such a long time. Everyone knows what happens to iron left out even in hot countries. Block I was left strewed across the site for over a year, so one can imagine some deterioration has occurred to them. An inspection should have revealed this and those sections not used, but do even St James know what to look for? They are to deal with the subsidence yet don’t have anyone with any sort of structural subsidence experience on board. I’m guessing, but pretty sure St James dealing with it will only mean filling cracks and painting over to hide them. This is not remedial work!

The first sign was the Roofs! Then the Cracks! Then the Fault cracks! Now rising damp! Whatever next, or is there anything else that can happen?

No lies from US; Boy have they ever stopped telling them?

dubberboy

sherpy’s spin will be that with all that damp and heat the ground floor flats are getting a free sauna

karlking

Sherpy, ask Dom to charge them more for having an indoor pool [:D][:D]

sherpy

Very good guys, I laughed too.

stog

sherpy
    We are only having a laugh, you did leave yourself wide open though, like the cracks!

sfo

Top marks AAG you have my vote against the idiot GREPNE

Maybe it”s time to pay up Jonathan before it”s to late.

bimota

i dont think you should call this grepne p—k an idiot confidence trickster’s are very clever people

karl

Hi Bimota

Grepne only does what Domboy tells him to do.
    I said it before Domboy can walk away from this and leave Grepne”s name on every think,, more fool Grepne.

sean quinn

Interesting update today!!!!

cabowayne

If AAG are a legitimate group why are they still anonymous? And also what do they want to gain from a criminal action? I am not a lawyer but does this action realy benefit a genuine investor? Wayne

Cabowayne

karlking

“why are they still anonymous?”
    Look what happened to TSOG! Also, as they have said they ARE owners, It could cause a lot of grief, before any action can be taken!

“does this action really benefit a genuine investor?”
    Of course, unless you think sambala have spent your money well? Also, are you confident you will get your property, and if by chance you do, do you think it is built to European standard?

cabowayne

But I would have thought going down a civil route would have been easier and more advantagous. Dont get me wrong, I would love to see Sambala in court but I am not sure of what AAG are trying to achieve.

Cabowayne

karlking

Just my opinion but a hell of a lot of money went from the build pot very early on in this development that caused a lot in not all the delays and problems were seeing now! I recon 30 million! That is miss use of funds in my book and they should not be allowed to get away with it. Just my opinion, as of now, I couldn’t really care, but don’t like thieves!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 183 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.