Cape Verde Islands

Sunday 22.09.2019

View unanswered posts | View active topics

Post subject: Tecnicil - get TV involved
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:41 am 

Hi I am new to this forum. I have read the reviews and we should fight back. I am one of the clients who signed cancellation contracts due to ill health and was assured i would receive funds. Tecnicil are not to be trusted and i dont want other people to suffer. This company needs stopping in their tracks. I think together we have the power to get a TV programme involved like holiday homes from hell. We also need to go to the press about this company. Vila verde was shown on place in the sun with Cheryl baker. She looked at this resort and if i remember rightly was looking at investing. I am sure we cabn get Cheryl to back our cause. We are certainly not being heard at the moment but i am sure if TV, press etc get involved we will be amazed at how quickly they turn things around. Please contact me on 07854 909978 if you wish to get involved with really getting things changed. We cannot allow anyone else to buy from this untrusting greedy company who care about no one but themselves.

k m walsh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:49 pm 

kelly it is not tecnicils fault that prices have dropped

Post subject: Re: Tecnicil - get TV involved
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:13 pm 

But it is certainly Tecnicil's fault that they finished 3 years late, the specifications are inferior to those in the promissory contract, outstanding health and safety issues remain unresolved, the development is badly run and Tecnicil treats their clients with contempt. Not sure that taking them to court would do any good since they don't respect their own perfectly legal contract.