Cape Verde Islands

Sunday 15.09.2019

View unanswered posts | View active topics

Post subject: Amado & Medina
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:50 pm 

Hi, hope someone can help! We have been using A&M and, while extremely slow at responding previously, we did make some (limited) progress.
However, I now understand they have closed their office in Espargos, and our operating from Natalina's home in Santa Maria - sounds very strange and not very professional. Even worse when we cannot get any response to our emails - extremely worrying.
Has this solicitor folded? Would anyone have a direct email for their head office as we cannot contact anyone on Sal? They have money belonging to us which they are very reluctant to part with!
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Post subject: Re: Amado & Medina
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:55 pm 

Everything I've heard about AM hasn't been to good,I used a different outfit,not much better,as im still waiting on my moneyback. and my solicitor wants more money ,now that's a surprise

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:35 pm 

Yes, we are still awaiting a reply, will keep trying - not a good recommendation! Sorry to hear you are having trouble too, would you want to share who else not to use?
Thanks

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:40 am 

Alexandra Pereira , I'd only use British lawyers if and when I need one again. Wouldn't surprise.me if they weren't all in each others pockets out there.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:52 pm 

emails for A&M amadomedina.advogadas1@gmail.com you will get Dan Merkel on this spencermedina@cvtelecom.cv & ttamado@cvtelecom.cv tel number on Santiago 002382614352 Best of luck. I have found them absolutely useless. I went to arbitration and lost because they completely failed to present the case, on every page of the judgement they failed to put the arguments forward, and were even criticized by the Judges for giving wrong information. I have been asking them a series of questions since the arbitration result with no reply except they have just terminated their services with me???? Try Judicare based in London 01438840258 seem to know what they are doing, but that just my opinion and accept no responsibility