Cape Verde Islands

Wednesday 16.10.2019

View unanswered posts | View active topics

Post subject: A few photos
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:54 pm 

http://web.me.com/alysonwillis/VV_2010_ ... lcome.html

Click on the word Photos for the photos page, not very many this time, double click on the first photo and use the navigation keys to move through them to see them at their largest.

Alyson-Happy New Year to all

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:33 pm 

Hi Alyson, hope you had as good a time as I did over Xmas... That's actually my wife and daughter over your left shoulder behind the guy in the red polo shirt at the Turtle shack! Shame we didn't meet, must have been passing each other every day on the beach!

I came home feeling very pleased indeed with my purchases and looking forward to the developments in the coming quarter!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:15 am 

What a shame! I went out on 20th and returned on the 3rd and spent most of the second week on the Morebeza beach beds (expensive at €7 per person but worth it for comfort). Thoroughly enjoyed my time there, did very little, we did intend to eat out in the evening at least once, but after a day on the beach by the time we got back to Canna, showered and changed it was easier to eat in and slump in front of a DVD. We managed the whole of the first series of The Wire-four more to go, series that is!
I have been looking at flights and they are ridiculously expensive in April so won't go again until end of May. Middle daughter getting married in July and want a tan for that!

Alyson[8D]