|Cape Verde Forum
|Health facilities, infrastructure, hospitals
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Daniel [ Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:27 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Health facilities, infrastructure, hospitals|
<b>Cape Verde has very limited health facilities:</b>
- The state run hospitals are very oldfashioned, health equipment is very little, or non existent.
- The few private hospitals on Sal and Santiago are a little better but still also very limited.
- Pharmacies have very reduced offer for medication
- Mobile facilities as ambulances are not even equipped with the basic things as oxigen supply, ECG, etc.
- Helicopters or airplanes for rescue tasks do not exist on the entire archipelago
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group