* Porto Antigo 1 - 2 - 3 : all completed and inhabited.
* Patio Antigo: main street, Santa Maria; apartments and comercial units. Completed and in use.
* Imobrisa's Arcade: completed and in use.
* Hotel Sabura: right in front of the RIU hotel, in Santa Maria; completed and in use.
* Clinitur: Opened 2008, and fully functionning, with a complete medical team, attending to general public and hotels.
* Tortuga Beach Resort: Very fast construction, close to completion. Management contract with Sol Melià confirmed ( http://prensa.solmelia.com/en/view_obje ... =84,c,4275
* Dunas Beach Resort: Mobilisation is underway and the contractor (the same builder as used on Tortuga) expect for the development to start in the coming weeks. They have already started flattening the land and are building the access road to Paradise Beach Resort, between Dunas and Cotton Bay, just because the ancient one, that ran betwee Dunas' two plots, has been sold to them by Mr Fidalgo, ex-ex-ex Director of Cabo Verde Investimentos, so that they could have one continuous plot. Fact: Mr Fidalgo is now on TRG's payroll, as a special consultant. Dunas will also be managed by Sol Melia under their 5* Melia brand when it opens.
* Djad'Sal Moradias: two blocs are ready and inhabited, the 3rd one almost ready
* Salinas Sea: Oasis Atlantico latest project. Well under way, must be completed by may 2011 since they have bookings for that period.
* Porto de Murdeira: Beginning of 2008, they set up the fence, bring in some construction site offices, trace the main roads. The land (517 hectares) was under contract by Cabo Verde Investimentos to a local company called Atlantida Group, but Planimundi wanted it all. result: they are in court.
* Murdeira Beach Resort: construction plant ready, flattening of the land done. No progress since 2008.
* Calheta Bay: Was supposed to start right after Murdeira Beach Resort but never did.
* Paradise Beach: after being stalled for 18 months, works are going well again.
* Cotton Bay: 2 years late, the first sales were due to complete in june 2010. The infrastructure for phase 1 is finished, they are supposed to start the foundations for part of phase 1 anytime now. It seems they have reached a barter agreement (50% land / 50% ca$h) to build the foundations.
* Vila Verde: With over two years of delay, they are getting close to completion and inauguration, at least for the apartments. As for the Villas, still no news.
* Esmeralda Beach - construction stopped by July 2008, last news: A new group has been formed with "planificaciones mundiales" and Hexa. Construction likely to be continued end of 2010.
* Cabonuba - construction stopped by March 2008, seems to be bankrupt. Maybe another company going to buy it and continue construction. NDR seems to be the mediator for it.
Cabo Verde 24 – Serviços, Informática e Internet Lda.
CP. 4, Paúl, Santo Antão
Tel: +238 - 2 238001
Fax: +238 - 2 238004
email: info at caboverde24.com