Cape Verde Islands

Monday 23.09.2019

View unanswered posts | View active topics

Post subject: scambala
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:34 pm 

well they say time is a good healer , scambala is all forgotten about now

Post subject: Re: scambala
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:08 pm 

I don't think so, Panther. I can't believe the mugs at SIIG are still believin Domboy has backers lined up. All Domboy is doing is stalling them from going en masse to the authorities. Just how many more years are these mug punters gonna give 'em? Theyve gone officially bankrupt, all the assets are frozen and there is a big queue of major creditors. Is there not one savvy investor among the lot of 'em?

Grepne couldn't even be bothered to come to the most recent meeting they demanded. His wife and son have no shame and still pose on Facebook with their rich friends and public schoolboy chums, lording it up around France. Every day they continue to live off investors money is a day they live as thieves. The Grepnes most likely have more than a few million of our money in the bank and enjoying it while Domboy does their dirty work.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 7:29 pm 

I should be retiring this year to my apartment but because of these scumbags at scambala I will need to carry on working because I can't afford to retire anyone else in the same situation

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 7:54 am 

Panther, I dont think the Grepnes and Mcglynns have any problems retiring to the sun. Although capeverdeinvesting.blogspot.com suggests the uk authorities are chasing them now. If the mugs in siig reported the crimes instead of constantly hangin on to false hope then there would be quicker justice.

I see the Grepnes are in hiding in France but Penny now going under surname of Francis on Facebook. As if that will help her. Must be as thick as 'Joff'

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 3:36 pm 

thick as thieves