Cape Verde Islands

Tuesday 17.09.2019

View unanswered posts | View active topics

Post subject: sambala meeting
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:40 pm 

has anyone been invited to the sambala meeting in birmingham on the 21-9

Post subject: Re: sambala meeting
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:42 pm 

Who would waste their time going? Cheaper to sit in and watch a Harry Potter dvd only with a bit less fantasy.

The latest minutes from the rep meeting show its all now dead in the water. Only a few reps turned up. One was Yearley - he shows Sambala as his employer on Linkedin. Gotta laugh only it aint funny.

Now Domboy refuses to commit to any more schedules or updates to investors because they are all revolting on the SF forum. The best bit is how Domboy says Sambala are in the strongest position ever!!

WHAT?? I think he actually believes it himself now! After a promised new start (yet again) in February we have nothin but a load of the same old broken promises and changed goal posts again - 9 months later. Yet another year added to Village finish date (and counting). Round and round we go. Anyone who fell for it again only has themselves to blame. All Domboy has to do is keep on promising and the dumbest will keep listening. What has he been livin off for the last 10 years - our money. When that finally stops coming in completely as the last few investors throw the towel in he'll be off like a shot.

Yet again - more investor meetings in Sept to keep 'em happy until at least the New Year. And so it goes.

No money. No market. No credibility. All they have is massive debts and assets frozen by arresto. Now Viceroy want many more millions in upgrades. That's the reality. Now where is that Harry Potter dvd?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:53 pm 

can anyone tell me how the meeting went PLEASE

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:48 pm 

Not very good I would imagine. Did anyone even turn up? If so - pls post about it here otherwise we assume it was a total no show.

Why waste time and money when none of the stuff investors were told at all the previous meetings in the last 6 years ever materialised into anything. What is the point? I wouldn't bother turnin up if Domboy held it at the pub opposite my house.

Even Glynman aint botherin to post on here now. He was crowing on here 9 months ago about the new start for Sambala. PAH!

Never mind. With Viceroys costs goin up €2m a month since Feb and the debts mounting and the last investors giving up, Sambala are in 'their best position ever' as DB claims. :cry: :cry:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:43 pm 

so nobody wants to talk about sambala , so it looks like it's all going according to plan for grepne

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:27 pm 

Only thing been built for years is too many last chance saloons. Have Sambala just been given the upmteenth one by investors at the meeting (if anyone turned up) or is it basically all over now?

Somehow I think Domboy will have bought himself another 3 or 4 months to see him into New Year as usual. Usual mugs who run the SF forum and are also owners will help keep remaining peasants in line for another while.

Gives me no pleasure to say that everything the realists (as opposed to dreamers) said on here all along turned out to be true and there aint no one coming on to contradict us. As I said a few months ago, would the last one to leave pls switch the lights out.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:06 pm 

have sent a few e mails asking about this meeting it seems nobody has got the balls to talk about it

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:25 pm 

Hi Panther

Have you registered as an owner and joined the group. If so you would know the answer.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:48 pm 

Panther, Glynman's post answers your question - there is nothing to report. If there was he would be shouting about it on here.

I can tell you atmosphere on the SF forum is full of hostility and frustration. That is - among the few who are still hanging around. There is even less posts on there than here these days although I see that many people still view this forum regularly. Probably because Domboy in cahoots with SF admin has managed to ban dozens if not several hundred from it for refusing to pay more dosh to Sambala.

The only people left are the ones who have paid all upfront or who got their keys years ago but are currently banned from accessing their properties for the foreseeable future.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:21 am 

Hi guys, I am new to this site today. I am one of the unlucky people who paid in full for a 1 bed apartment in Sambala in 2006, and then for the furniture pack in full too. To be honest I have put it all to the back of my mind until now, as when I think about the current situation it makes my blood boil!!

Anyways, I noticed on a couple of threads that there was some talk of a media/tv programme being made to expose the whole shame, can anybody shed any light on this please? Surely other disgruntled investors would be interested in pursuing this.

Also, If Grepne was to disappear of into the wilderness next year as some have predicted are we then to completely write our investments off or is there a case for a joint legal case in the future? Realistically is there any route that we can take?

Any comments would be greatly appreciated

Many thanks

Paul

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:59 pm 

Paul

There is more info on the sambala friends site.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:33 pm 

Hi Paul

To be honest don't waste your time on SF or here really, what self respecting company communicates only with a fraction of their investors on a forum in which they bully and coerce to get their lies across on. Ultimately there is no news to discuss so forums are deader than our investment. The reps??? The three that attended represent who? Certainly not me. Having read the minutes I thought I was dreaming, well continuous nightmare really. Same old cod only worse, which I thought was impossible. So the news is the usual, all good progress is being made, bank supporting etc etc, cut and paste from 2007. Then it gets even more unbelievable, we can't commit to dates!!!!! While I recognise they never have honoured these, how is abandoning timelines progress or how any development works, this is the same company that promised penalties on Bowdons if not completed on time. So laughable. Then the king of lines "we are in a stronger position than ever" really????? Stronger than owning the land and getting millions in in advanced payments ??????? So 6 months ago we will be open by October, 6 months later nothing but the position is better, hilarious. Oh I also just got back from CV and there is an arresto in place which Sambala are working on challenging, so a bit misleading to say otherwise. In summary Paul my advice would be legal action now as it takes a long time as Sambala do all to delay, better to be in legal action when the final nail lands. I was told there are at least five separate groups in legal action but it could be more or less difficult to tell in CV the place operates on lies. Give it a year and my guess Marbella will be home to our great leaders...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:54 pm 

just been looking at the sambala friends site recent topics are up to 3 years old and only about airlines ,registed users 316 to date , i think there were about 500 or more when they chucked me off a few years ago , so grepne must have had about 200 members thrown off good eh