Cape Verde Islands

Friday 20.09.2019

View unanswered posts | View active topics

Post subject: sambala friends
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:09 pm 

has anyone got any idea how the sambala friends are doing are they still all happy with the grepne bunch or have they seen the light ,is it not time they reinstated all the banned members so we know whats going on

Post subject: Re: sambala friends
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:33 pm 

If you look at the Sambala Friends forum it is way down to just 318 members. Dozens have been kicked off. Most of 'em must b taking legal action of some sort. But what about the couple hundred who have recently formed an action group? Surely they must be banned too or the forum must accept all previous members back in.

But who would want to join it? Sambala have access and bully anyone on it who makes a noise so they are all afraid to speak out except by private message. But looks like Sambala R on the run now and not talking. Anyway - it needs a name change. 'Friends' is now definitely and well and truly obsolete. The only friends Joff the toff has now is the cronies he has champers and caviar with in Monaco.

I must try to find out. I heard many of the members who used to B on here are having trouble logging in. OK, most were Sambala lovers but they aint got nothing to say now.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:41 pm 

i have had an e mail saying that fresh funding for sambala is nearing completion, aren't we so lucky

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:02 pm 

Yeah, right! We were all told in writing in summer 2012 that all the funding was in the bank after signing a deal with a big investor and that construction would continue apace - and what happened? F*** ALL, thats what.

Not one ounce of credibility can be given to any more statements.

Domboy and Joff the toff will be sittin on the balcony at Les Ligures, sipping champers in front of their laptop 'avin a right laff at the last remaining muppets who believe it.

In a few weeks theyll say the dosh is in the bank (again!) and construction will kickstart in April/May. They might even wheel out some guy dressed up as a rich arab. Come June they'll say things have been delayed 4 a month or 2 due to a queue of containers in port. That'll buy 'em time till Sept. Then a grand new plan will come out at another investors meeting that'll take 'em through to 2015. You wont see any real work done again this year but they'll have fobbed off the dumbest of us again. My predictions have been spot on so far. Let's see how right I am AGAIN.

The reality is all the assets are frozen by the Supreme Court and the govt is seizing properties 2 cover unpaid taxes. That is the truth that cannot B hidden. Domboy has nothin to say about that.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:06 am 

so it seems accepted that grepne and co steal many many millions and ride off into the sunset beats working for a living, it's amazing how easy it's been for him

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:39 pm 

Yep, crime pays. Especially when victims sit back and do nothin. Those that have given Grepne year after year of chances must be feelin dumb now that they know he really lost interest years ago and hasn't paid taxes on his own apts since 2008, yet he has been askin every1 else to cough up. Other peoples money!

With whatever small conscience he Penny and Domboy have between them theyll convince themselves it was all the investors fault. Theyve got their own little permanent slices of paradise on the Med out of it. Hope they got good security too!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:04 am 

I wonder how things would have turned out if them clowns from the friends site had paid attention to all they had banned from the site , they have never even had the common courtesy to admit they were wrong and apologise,

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:03 pm 

Some people will always hang to some hope that it will all come good and they keep kiddin themselves and refuse 2 believe their investment is down the drain, or at least sitting in the Grepne's BVI account somewhere. Why else would he have started up a shadow company there? Now he is livin off the proceeds and laughing from Monaco at the suckers who still listen to Domboy's tripe. Four months now since the last claim that they had signed yet another funding deal yet no money through and nobody answers the phones at the office. Now Piran Johnson has disappeared in a puff of smoke. But some investors still refuse to see the bleedin obvious.

Now UIP in CV has been hiked massively for 2014 and owners have to pay it on dilapidating properties that are as useful as chocolate teapots (or Domboy trying to run a business). I wonder has any1 been out there recently and seen the current state of the place. If Grepne aint paying UIP then is he paying security? Has the place been stripped yet? Viceroy must have serious egg on their faces by now.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:32 pm 

we will probably get a bill now for them to be demolished that's all they will be fit for

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:54 pm 

I don't consider myself a dumb ass, but I keep asking myself why I got involved with these scumbags

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:49 pm 

Dont feel stupid. Theyve conned a string of business people and banks who are out of pocket to Sambala big time.

This project was a monumental cockup from the start but it coulda been so different if run by the right people. The biggest mistake Grepne made was handing the onerous job of running a multimillion Euro construction project in a foreign country to that imbecile Domboy who had never been to the country and whose last job was running a DVD rental business that soon went bust with £400k debts. Some experienced directors of multinational companies could have struggled. 'Good old Joff and Dom' were totally out of their depth and seriously overestimated their abilities. Not an ounce of common sense or business sense between them. To call them amateurish idiots would be an insult to amateurish idiots. The only skills they excel in R getting pissed and lying and cheating investors out of money. Grepne is so dumb he is probably still bezzie mates with the guy who destroyed his family inheritance.

My prediction above 4 weeks ago has not come true yet. I expected Domboy to dress Joff up in a burka to pretend to be a rich arab with a suitcase o monopoly money by now. Seems they R still in hiding. Will anyone ever see them again?

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 7:12 pm 

has anyone got any recent picture's of the resort , sambala are sending invoice's out next week for resort fee's I don't know if this is a joke or if they think people are going to pay . no it must be a joke

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 11:03 am 

LOL!!! If you aint jokin then Domboy must still be getting public relations advice from his old neighbour Jeremy Clarkson.

How can anyone get recent photos? All owners have been banned from the site for over a year under the pretence they were restarting building work and repairs 2 all that dilapidation they talked about.

Lets get this str8, M8. Properties R not fit for purpose. No facilities. No power. No maintenance. Stagnant pools. Assets frozen. Govt seizing apts. Creditors seizing shops and offices. Sambala admit they are bust. Cannot find a funder. Viceroy walking away. Last photos showed site looking like an abandoned concentration camp.

Let me guess - Domboy is threatenin removal of security guards if owners dont pay. He knows he'll get at least 20 mugs thatll cough up a few grand each. That'll pay his salary for another while.

4 guards on shifts cost no more than €5 per day each (average wage for skilled tradesmen in CV is €2 a day). If they pay more than €10k on that a year then they are overpayin. Why dont Grepne pay? Its his mess and he can afford it livin in Monte Carlo. He just wont pay a penny will he? Domboy will say as he did last time that Grepne is payin his share but that's with dosh he got from investors in the 1st place! Don't believe him. He aint been payin IUP for 8 years and that is compulsory so Y would he pay optional resort fees. What a joke indeed. That makes this latest request even more insulting. They have gone beyond the edge of collapse now and can do a runner at any time with peoples money.

So they been in hiding since January and not answering calls then they climb out to ask for more money. Anyone who pays while Joff and Penny are sunning themselves on the Med year round and Domboy and wife sun themselves in Marbella are complete muppets. Now we know why they made a sudden appearance at a rep meeting - a prelude to begging for more, please.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 11:56 am 

sambala say's that it is going to take a few days to reorganise things can we please be patient, they have a warped sense of humour

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 7:40 pm 

Reorganise what? Pls tell me.

Deckchairs and Titanic spring to mind.

Was anything ever 'organised' in the 1st place?