Cape Verde Islands

Monday 16.09.2019

View unanswered posts | View active topics

Post subject: Now they R bankrupt
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:24 pm 

Well wadayano?

The word is out that Sambala have now officialy gone into liquidation and its on the public record. I did a search 2 confirm and here it is www.thegazette.co.uk/notice/2138646

Funny - Domboy aint thinking to tell anyone about that. Must av been plannin that for ages. No surprises though. After their last updates (or tales) it looked well on the cards.

So bust in CV and bust in UK. I've been venting on here for some time but it dont give me any great pleasure to see I was right all along but I knew all that crap about Viceroy, construction progress etc - all a sham. My contacts were too reliable.

Now I want to see who they owe money 2 and how much. Anyone know how to find out??

Post subject: Re: Now they R bankrupt
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:40 am 

WOW!!!!! Just go to companieshouse.gov.uk and download Sambalas latest filed docs. They owe huge debts. Here is just some of 'em:

HMRC
HSBC Bank
Their accountants.
Local Oxfordshire Council

These people have a mantra of ripping off everyone they can. I aint ever seen such dishonour. But here is the best bit....

They owe £50k in employee wages, redundancy, holiday pay, etc. And guess who pays up to 26 weeks pay per employee + redundancy money up to £25k per person when a company enters liquidation - the UK National Insurance fund!!!!

Domboy told us all last month that directors had not taken a wage for some time. But we now know the UK taxpayer will be footing the bill and contributing to their lifestyle on the Med!!!

It just gets more + more sickening!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:47 pm 

Group of us have joined together and are finding out this information from the solicitor who is contacting Banks and Price Waterhouse for a list of creditors.

Can email me if you want details or want to join in.

I'm not charging anyone £80 that's for sure. Happy to share for free

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:05 pm 

Security guards laid off on 1st July and the lights have literally gone out. Now site will be looted 4 sure. If Grepne had funders in the wings he would not have thrown the towel in now. As for the last supposed funder Ariana Investments - what a complete sham:

1. Ariana is a shell company along with 12 others that were set up by the same directors recently, some of 'em shut down again soon after. Most registered at home addresses. Hardly big players. Easy to check this online.

2. One of 'em - Cartesian Developments has a website claiming to invest in a tropical island resort... www.cartesiand.yolasite.com/about-us.php and they list International company Cantorius as a global partner. But Cantorius was just another UK shell set up by the same directors and was dissolved even before Cartesian was born.

All as dodgy as Mr Nowells companies that were liquidated by same liquidator Sambala using. More tricks as usual. No doubt Domboy has played SIIG for fools like he did with TSOG.

What a f***ing circus! Full of clowns and magicians.

I hear Bell Advisory are wantin info on UK creditors. If Sambala Developments owe you money for furniture, etc then email 'em asap at info@bell-advisory.co.uk

Funny - Domboy didn't disclose all these creditors, just like he aint been puttin his name at the bottom of all the emails to investors - all signed simply "Sambala". Any mugs still left?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:56 pm 

Now it is news in the CV press... http://www.alfa.cv/online/index.php?opt ... Itemid=478

Notalot new for most investors but seems to confirm what others have recently found out - that 'officials' and staff who are owed money are looting the place.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:59 pm 

it looks like the sambala rip off is forgotten about now it's been so easy for them has this scam caused any despair for anyone , nobody seems to be bothered

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:38 am 

Panther - now there is another investor group - SIIG - sitting on their hands. I see there is a ltd company set up for SIIG & the director is someone who 4 the last few years as had "Sambala Consultant' on his LinkedIn profile and they have employed another Sambala employee on the resort to provide property services. You couldn't make it up.

Meanwhile I C Sambala have come back from the dead briefly after ignoring everyone for the last month and issued their most insulting advisory yet! No wonder they have banned owners from site 4 last 18 months. The photos that have emerged of some properties recently R SHOCKING. Rising damp, leaking roofs, black mould everywhere. Buildings falling apart.

Just when we thought Sambala couldn't f**k it up anymore - now we see they have totally destroyed any value that was left in what little they had achieved. As one poor owner on the forum says "no need to worry about squatters". His property is a serious health hazard. Domboy and Joff have suceeded in building properties that people wouldn't even swap a shanty hut for! Unbelievable.

If anyone still doesn't understand what type of person they are dealing with please read...

http://psychcentral.com/disorders/narci ... -symptoms/

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:40 pm 

got an e mail last week reminding me about resort fees , don't know if they were havin a laff though

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:14 pm 

Wanna see just 1 of the reasons y those properties are riddled with damp and dry rot? Good explanation at capeverdeinvesting.blogspot.com

Check out any pics you have of ur properties. It is true there are no weepholes anywhere to allow the property to 'breathe'. But then the leaky roofs and dodgy foundations and cracking walls dont help much neither. Or the balconies that slope inwards instead of ouwards. What a f**k up!

Meantime Grepne's latest registered address is at Bagnol De Floret in Cote Dazur. Has he moved there or just want us to think he is there. Only 1 way to find out! I see family members of directors ave promptly disapeared from Facebook. Got that guilty feelin???

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:41 pm 

I have just been checking e mails and paperwork from scambala and I have not a word explaining the situation about what's going on with this project these people are sure KING SIZE SCUMBAGS