Cape Verde Islands

Sunday 22.09.2019

View unanswered posts | View active topics

Post subject: Is it a criminal offence??
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:48 am 

Thought I better start a new thread on here about this arresto as the latest news cannot be lost in the old one...

A Nacao has just published this morning that Sambala's bank BCA has siezed the assets under this arresto because of mounting debts. You can read it at http://www.alfa.cv/anacao_online/index. ... co-de-2013

2 things spring to mind:

1. Why did Sambala deny this arresto was in place a few days ago?

2. Is it a criminal offence to ask for stage payments under false pretences?

Looks like every1 is after 'em.

DMB1974 - your posts on the other thread are unreal. Take UR head outta the sand will U?

Post subject: Re: Is it a criminal offence??
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:36 pm 

Marky you never replied to my question so here I am with my head back out of the sand! Do you own a property here or not? Have you got your deeds? We are all entitled to opinions they must be based on facts not fear can you please tell me what your motive is and why you want this to fail so much . Kind regards dmb head now back in the sand :shock:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:39 pm 

DMB, your last post dumbfounds me. I've done every1 a favour on here by reporting facts - which have gradually come true. You now know the whole project has gone tits up and all you want 2 know is who I am?? You sure cant be a property owner. In fact - no one is a property owner now! Arresto has seen to that>

To answer your Q - I'm 1 of the following -

- pissed off investor who shoulda got his property nearly 6 years ago but still aint no sign itll ever happen

- one the many ex-employees shafted by Grepne

- one of many contractors and suppliers owed money by Grepne

- one of the many investors whose contract Dominic McGlynn has cancelled because they refused to pay any more money to him unless he gave 'em proof he had the resources to finish the job.

- one of a number of 3rd parties that lent Grepne money and aint ever gonna get it back.

Sorry boy, but your posts don't smack of an investor. Just someone who is pissed that the truth has come out.

Just how many investors were fleeced of more money while this arresto was going on?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:49 pm 

Hi marky I own a property on a block A and yes I have my deeds in my safe we all have issues with how fast the development has taken I want and hope that the development to proceeds and all investors get what they paid for I'm not attacking you I just putting my own thoughts out there many people have invested life savings etc regards

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:40 pm 

Well U R 1 of the lucky ones. Or R U so lucky? If U have to pay upkeep 4 years until this whole mess is sorted out and the place gets finished.

U and other owners may well have to fork out more money to get it sorted cos Sambala aint got the dosh. Might be the just thing cos there is a lot of unhappy people who have paid up more than double U have just to contribute to the build of ur A block and gettin nothing else in return.

That aint UR fault o course but its reality. U cant expect to sit pretty in your apartment that was funded by a lot of angry investors and not expect repurcussions. Everyone is in the same sinking boat.

Looks like the only organising Viceroy ave been doing is arranging the deckchairs on the Titanic.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:40 pm 

I have already paid condo fees resort maintenance fee and property tax fee for the last 3 years so I am fully committed to this now, yes I bought early and paid less than some that's the way buying off plan works risk/reward I do feel for people that can't afford to pay for there property now the financial climate has hit everyone in one way or another I do hope that whatever your position is that you can get it resolved and move forward kind regards dmb1974