Cape Verde Islands

Sunday 22.09.2019

View unanswered posts | View active topics

Post subject: Re: Arresto against Sambala !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:57 am 

Sorry again I have my deeds I didn't buy the furniture pack as at the time thought it was expensive but would buy if the viceroy deal come through Jung have you got your deeds and did you buy the furniture pack kind regards

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:01 pm 

Seems like the end for Sambala now. Look at the latest on the www.anacao.cv website. Click on Economy and translate. The article is dated 01/04/13. Is this why Sambala have stated that the resort is now closed to investors ?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:14 am 

Just shows what underhanded crooked people these are - tryin to fob the judge off with a scrap of land they dont even own.

Last summer Domboy was beggin the 3 banks not to foreclose. He got away with it by the skin of his teeth. Viceroy deal dont fool anyone, only those who are totally dumb. Viceroy aint puttin any money in so Grepne still had to find the dosh to carry on building. As I said b4 - he is all hat and no cattle.

I bet BCA r really pissed now. They lent Sambala another €2.5m in 2010 when Domboy showed VDS people half a letter from BCA showing that all VDS money was to be ringfenced. But Domboy spent it on the Village. So far they only built about 40 floor slabs on VDS costing €2500 each and raked in more stage payments. So far that means they got €20m from VDS people and €4m from BCA and they aint even spent €100k on construction on VDS so far.

Lets face it - if this was in the UK theyd be done for fraud - big style. It ended up a landbanking pyramid scheme propogated by stories of golf partners and hotel partners.

Now they are finished. Grepne will disappear with his cash reserves in BV islands and Domboy will get away free. He made sure his fingerprints aint on anything. Marcus and sisters aint gonna get jacks**t.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:57 pm 

Just heard - Sambala are telling people the arresto is fake!!!

You gotta admire Domboy. He'll tell the mother of all lies to keep this thing limpin along. Meantime they gots the beggin bowl out again for money from poor owners.

This guy has got to be the biggest, most blatant conman the world has ever seen!! His next job will be to sell off Buckingham Palace to a Chinese consortium. Well, he's already done over the Russians.

What's the matter Domboy? Is this really all about fending them off? Siberia is colder than Cape Verde.

Они получат вас в ближайшее время

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 5:58 pm 

Is it me or did everyone else read the latest newsletter and yawn a huge yawn? We've been hearin the same old stuff for a couple of years now. New finance, new build schedules, new plans. All U have to do is read all the newsletters goin back to 2008 to see the dismal success rate of Sambala's statements actually materialising into any action. Then apply that rate to the latest promises to find that you can pretty much disregard 95% of them. How many new build scedules has there been now?

Oh, what's new is Domboy crying about the arresto. Blamin the people behind it for being misleading and blaming the judge for bein stupid. If only Domboy could see the irony in that and take responsibility for once.

Why doesn't he and 1 of the people behind the arresto come on here and tell us all about it in detail. Sambala have a moral and legal obligation to advise investors of the implications of this arresto. But they dont recognize moral or legal niceties, do they.

My goodness - nearly 6 months after the bank supposedly released all those deeds all they've transferred to owners is two (if you believe they done any at all)!!! Maybe they could only afford to get two released. Only another 3 or 4 hundred deeds to go!

Come on Domboy - where are U gonna get multimillions to lift the arresto and get any sort of momentum going with construction and pay off all UR debts? Then U gotta upgrade the whole resort for Viceroy and upgrade all current owners properties free of charge so they can go in the rental pool. Simply aint credible is it? Never in a million years!!