Cape Verde Islands

Wednesday 16.10.2019

View unanswered posts | View active topics

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:56 pm 

So BMW are you saying that there are no buildings built on Sal without planning permission ?
We know its not common practise but are you saying no-one has taken advantage of it ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:10 am 

exactly...form small to larger developers there is nobody building without permission...fact

one day...I`ll sign

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:19 pm 

we have our deed (at least we think) and we got i´t when we were in CV.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:15 pm 

BMW....shame on you, as an Agent you must know that is not the case or is it you have sold or selling to them buildings ?

Escrituras have not been produced for Aghostinho or for Djadsal or for Porto Antigo. That would likely be because the inspection service of building engineers from the Camara has not approved the Horizontal. If they find that the building misses planning regs, they will not issue Horizontals. Without that there can be no escritura. Then there is no rightful owner under the law of the land.

Aghostinho, used plans and official stamps ect from another building further up the road, even the building grew from a 3 story to a 4 story (legal action being taken)

Djadsal, were told not to commence until the Horizontal was approved, but went ahead anyhow. Although Djadsal are trying to rectify that at the moment the mayor is in no hurry to even look at it at the moment. Work has now completely stopped now. Anyone reporting they have their escritura/deeds should ask for them or a copy.

Porto Antigo, has always been known as an Italian resort, in the way they do their business, no papperwork what so eever, they sell among themselves so no papperwork required. Now the Brits and Irish wanted a slice of pie they are finding there are no escritura/deeds too, dont know if they have even tried to rectify it, they keep quiet about this one.

There are others which I've been asked not to quote as legal action is pending and sizsure is pending and the chance he may skip to Italy is a probibility, So being an agent, finger on the pulse, ear to the groung I fail to see how you would not know about them at least as they are well known ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:07 pm 

worwilly

are you saying work on djadsal has stopped ?

chez

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:14 pm 

I'm not over Sal but that came from someone last week, while a few were seen walking about there was not the day to day work going on.

Its on other forums too....