Cape Verde Islands

Sunday 22.09.2019

View unanswered posts | View active topics

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 612 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41  Next
 Post subject: block c
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:54 am 

HI HAS EVERYONE SEEN THE UPDATE IN TURINVEST NEWS .

j robinson

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:40 pm 

please inform

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:06 pm 

HI
BLOCK C WORKS RUNNING VERY FAST NOW ( ABOUT TIME ) IN A FEW DAYS ALL APARTMENTS ON SOUTH AND WEST SIDE OF BUILDING WILL BE TILED,AND DIGGING OUT OF SWIMMING POOL.
IN JANUARY PAINTERS WILL START TO PAINT ENTIRE BUILDING.
THEY ENCOURAGE CLIENTS TO CONTACT THEM WITH ANY QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS.
JEAN

j robinson

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:13 pm 

Thanks for the reply Jean. Is Turinvest News a site you can visit or have i got the wrong end of the stick ? I usually e mail Fabrizios secretary, Isis for updates. Are we still looking at March for completion ? I hope so.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:30 pm 

HI ONE JOHN
I JUST WENT ON TO ************** AND SUBSCRIBED FOR THERE FREE NEWS LETTER AND THEY SEND IT E/MAIL TO ME EVERY COUPLE OF WEEKS .DONT KNOW ABOUT COMPLETION DATE YET BUT KEEPING FINGERS CROSSED FOR MARCH THEY SEEM QUITE PLEASED WITH THE PROGRESS.
YOURS JEAN

j robinson

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:45 pm 

Thanks Jean. I have been on this site a few times but did not sign up for the newsletter.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:28 am 

Latest news i have from Fabrizio is that completion is still on for March if some missing furniture arrives in February. Downside is no deeds for a few months yet and no habitation cert until block is finished. Myself and the other Jon are taking advice on what to do next.Were offered 2 weeks all inclusive at a Turinvest owned hotel for free if we want to go over and complete in March but if i remember correctly this is what was offered in lieu of compensation and we still have problems regarding this matter. Will have to decide before long as i have saved a weeks holiday from work and if i do not take it before end of March i will loose it. Anyone else got information on Block C ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:05 am 

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by one john</i>
<br />Latest news i have from Fabrizio is that completion is still on for March if some missing furniture arrives in February. Downside is no deeds for a few months yet and no habitation cert until block is finished. Myself and the other Jon are taking advice on what to do next.Were offered 2 weeks all inclusive at a Turinvest owned hotel for free if we want to go over and complete in March but if i remember correctly this is what was offered in lieu of compensation and we still have problems regarding this matter. Will have to decide before long as i have saved a weeks holiday from work and if i do not take it before end of March i will loose it. Anyone else got information on Block C ?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

If you e-mail Turivest Fabrizio will send you pictures of block c taken in mid December. It still looks a way off completion.
We had the holiday offer (two one week holidays for two people) but really our compensation (if we did receive this) would be financially far more advantageous. I don't see how Turinvest can get out of it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:02 pm 

If you look on turinvest web site there is some more up to date photos, but i cant see it been ready for march.We are like you one john same position as regaurding holidays, the price of flights puts us off going if they are not going to be ready and we have to go back again a few weeks later.

j robinson

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:17 pm 

Turinvest has a new date for Block C: June 2009. Let's hope it is ready for Dec.2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never again....
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by jean</i>
<br />If you look on turinvest web site there is some more up to date photos, but i cant see it been ready for march.We are like you one john same position as regaurding holidays, the price of flights puts us off going if they are not going to be ready and we have to go back again a few weeks later.

j robinson

tropical guy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:08 pm 

HI TROPICANO
DID TURINVEST GET IN TOUCH TO TELL YOU CHANGE OF DATE.

j robinson

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:39 pm 

As you may know we are doing our best to complete block C.
It is correct that the latest date the chief of works gave is June.
THese dates you people get are from me and I just pass what I'm told, but they may change according to events like missing cement, delay of ships with supplies coming from Europe etc.
All I can say for sure because I se it veveryday, is that 90% of the ground force is now working in block C.
I understand people concern, but let's look at it with a realistic point of view. Turinvest is basically the only developer who is still building and not on the run like many others here in Sal. At least you have the security that your property will be built and delivered.
Best Regards
Fabrizio

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:51 pm 

Thank you Fabrizio for clearing this matter up. It has become obvious that some devolpments are struggling in the present economic climate and i feel reassured by your comments that Djadsal will be completed as soon as possible. Do you think the deeds will be ready by June?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:15 pm 

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by fabrizio</i>
<br />Dear Block C Owners.
As you may know we are doing our best to complete block C.
It is correct that the latest date the chief of works gave is June.
THese dates you people get are from me and I just pass what I'm told, but they may change according to events like missing cement, delay of ships with supplies coming from Europe etc.
All I can say for sure because I se it veveryday, is that 90% of the ground force is now working in block C.
I understand people concern, but let's look at it with a realistic point of view. Turinvest is basically the only developer who is still building and not on the run like many others here in Sal. At least you have the security that your property will be built and delivered.
Best Regards
Fabrizio

Do you have any news on Block D? I have too assume it will be put back by another 6 months? Say completion Nov 2009?

Please reply as it is a little concerning but your honesty and intergity has been noted already

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:55 am 

fabrizio

any chance of an update on block e then ?
if 90% of the workers are on block c
where does that leave us in block e ?

chez

very worried now !!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 612 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41  Next