Cape Verde Islands

Sunday 15.09.2019

View unanswered posts | View active topics

Post subject: Re: Paradise Beach
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:40 am 

Hi.
I have a 2 bed apartment on pb.i have emailed laura at pb to ask the same questions about the hotel and supermarket but she does not respond.i dont think the management are doing a good job of keeping us up to date.the photos on the website are good but they are the same photos as 6 months ago.there is a complete lack of info from them.it does sound like they are not being honest with us

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:58 pm 

I think 'not being honest with us' is a bit of an understatement Tony. Their website, 'copyright 2012 Paradise Beach Cape Verde', still says, quote:-
'Paradise Beach is a Residential & Commercial Development comprising - Commercial and Retail Units.
- Luxury Hotel'.
That information is very misleading so why don't they remove it from their website?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:41 pm 

We've just got back from another visit to Paradise Beach, after completing on our 2nd appartment on South side. Once again, it was lovely there.

I think it's a bit difficult for anything to move forward in respect of the hotel/shops until the arresto has been cleared up. After all...if you were a hotel group, would you commit to buying whilst the arresto is in place.

Hopefully, things will move forward in the coming months. Everything seems to take soooooooooooo long in Cape Verde.

I would just mention that we bought our furniture for the 2nd appartment through Galaxy Furniture. The quality is excellent - all solid oak and leather, and the price was excellent too. If you want to have a look google Galaxy Furniture Cape Verde.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:38 pm 

If you are after furniture from Galaxy you can also access it through http://www.yourpropertycapeverde.com there is a direct logo link to Galaxy Furniture who are good friends of YourPropertyCapeVerde.
You will also find out logo link on the front page of capeverde.com shortly, just waiting for Daniel to upload it.
Thanks

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:05 pm 

Tracey, this is great news that you have completed on your second apartment in Paradise Beach. Does this mean that the arresto has been lifted and completions are now going through the courts. Has anyone else had such good news?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:19 am 

Hi, Kathy

We managed to switch our 2nd property to a south side property, which meant that this was outside of the arresto.

North side properties are still caught in the arresto, unfortunately.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:37 pm 

Does anyone have any info with whats happening with pb.i have been emailing but getting no replys.i have not been asked to pay any site fees since july last year.im also still trying to get hold of my final deeds.the website has not been updated for months now.i am starting to think now that i have lost all that i have invested.
Anyone with any info please would you like to share it with us as we are getting nowere with pb management.
Cheers tony

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:46 pm 

Paradise Beach and the one of the Capeverde Developments directors, Tom Sheehy were in the High Court in Ireland in December 2012. They were in dispute with each other and an 'arresto' had been placed on part of Paradise Beach.

There is no word on the Paradise Beach web-site with the outcome of the proceedings.
-There is word that Tom Sheehy is back in control of Paradise Beach and that the Cotter brothers have walked away.

It appears to be in a state of 'limbo'

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:34 am 

Hi
I think it is only fair to add feedback from my last post to give people an update. I have spoken to Laura at pb over the phone and through emails over the last few weeks. I have been encouraged by Laura’s feedback and help and support on a few issues I had. I would say to people if they do have any issues to speak with Laura directly. I think sometimes its to easy to read peoples comments on some of the websites and take them at face value. This is something I have done in the past and im a born worrier. As I say please speak to someone at pb to put your minds at ease. Its not all doom and gloom as some people portray. I do believe that this development is and will be one of the best in Cape Verde when the hotel and shops are built. It has been a long wait but there is light at the end of the tunnel for all of us,I for one cant wait to start using my apartment in the near future.
Regards Tony

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:21 pm 

Hi, it's my Anniversary and I can't let it pass without acknowledging it and sharing it with others in the same boat as myself.
Well,it's 7 long years since I thought that investing my savings in a property at Paradise Beach would be a smart thing to do. You know, Ernie El's Golf Course on your doorstep and a Nikki Beach Hotel as part of the resort was very enticing so I took the plunge.
7 years later Paradise Beach is a ghost town. If you like peace and quiet and want to be alone when on holiday it certainly is perfect for that; no Hotel, no Golf Course, no Restaurants, no Shops, no Deeds, no Apology, no Nothing.
Goodnight
Savannah

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:26 pm 

hi savanna my god I did not realise its been 7 years since parting with my hard earned cash still with lawyers lets hope eh! best of luck :cry: :cry: :twisted: :evil:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:46 pm 

Hi
Is there anybody who has bought on pb who are happy with there purchase. Or indeed are any of the owners using there property. I own a 2 bed apartment on the development. Is everyone paying their fees every quarter I just want to make sure we all are.does anyone know how many owners are taking pb to court to get there money back. Sorry for all the questions just trying to get some answers. Im sure the development will be a success in a couple of years. Just hope things get finished to give us all a fighting chance to benefit from it.
Regards Tony

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:51 am 

Hi
Please ignore my last post. Its an old post that i was trying to delete,but some how managed to get it re sent
Cheers

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:43 am 

In case you aren't already aware, there is now a bar open at Paradise Beach!! It's at the pool area of block 3. Onwards and upwards....we'll all be able to toast the success of the resort one day.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:57 am 

We have some luxurious apartments in our project named Panchsheel Pratishtha Noida featuring 2/3/4 BHK apartments with a lot of space as well as luxuries like swimming pool, tennis court, gym ans more. These apartments can be bought in an affordable price.