Cape Verde Islands

Sunday 18.08.2019

View unanswered posts | View active topics

Post subject: TAP flight discounts
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:01 am 

Sorry about the translation (see Asemana) ; its looking better though ....

ASemanaEnglish Tuesday05 April 2011advertising
TAP reduces quote for Cape Verde
05 April 2011
The Portuguese Carrier (TAP) is with promotional fares for journeys departing from Praia, Sal and São Vicente to Lisbon, Oporto and Faro.
Alongside this promotion-219 euros, i.e. just over 24 tales more fees, the company is negotiating a special rate of release of the link São Vicente/Lisbon on direct flights, news website asemanaonline assured the Louis Garcia, representative of TAP. According to Luis Garcia, this promotion of TAP extends until the next day June 15, with a break through to Easter. "This promotional rate is accompanied by other packages. The direct flight, São Vicente beach or salt to Lisbon, Oporto or Faro by 24,100 shields, plus taxes, fuel surcharge is 180 euros, "explains Garcia.

From June 16, continuing our source, return normal fares apply, but the TAP is to consider other promotional fares. "The TAP's operations for Cape Verde are going well. We have a good occupancy rate. For example, in the accumulated months of January and February we have a growth of 13% in departures from Lisbon. There are more than 3,700 passengers. And for this Easter we are very optimistic, "adds Garcia.

Based on advanced bookings, Luis Garcia perspective a growth of 15% in the month of April, 20% of total passengers will target the island of Sal and 12% the city of Praia. "For the month of May our reservations indicate a growth of 34% on flights to Beach and salt. 79% of the passengers have as destination the island of Sal-about 12 thousand passengers and 17% the City Beach. "

And the prospects are of an exceptional growth in demand. For example, for next June, advanced reservations indicate a growth of 63%. "This demand is not unconnected to the upheavals in the Middle East. Cape Verde's emergence as an alternative and stating this is that the increased flights and TuiFly are already about 5 thousand places downloads for Cape Verde ".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:05 am 

I dont think TAP's website shows correct prices and there is no email address.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:42 am 

Hi steve,

Looked at june - it was 480euro Lisbon/Sao Vicente !
Back up again September[:(]

Its a start[:)]

paul

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:25 am 

Hi Paul,

I read the article as saying a promotion of E180 Lisbon-Sao Vicente until 1506 (single or return ?) but these prices do not seem to show up. Also last week there were some London-Sao Vicente flights showing at less than £500 but now they are showing at about £1500 so I think their website does not show correct prices. Under the promotion section of the website, it says London/Manchester to Sao Vicente £456 but they dont come up at this price now - they did before. I just hope they change the times of the flights on the way back